It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 13
0
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah looks like you was a bit too strong ben. I could be matching you unless the Phillies get absolutely whacked and the defense do real bad....




posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
somehow, I managed to lose once again...

I need a team!!!


TRD

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah well i just looked and i can't even field a full team in week 3 as half my players have bye's lol!


Ben

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
sorry gibbs you lost to crayon two straight times, that sucks.



posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yeah well, what can you do? And I thought I had a decent team.

Can we re-draft?




posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah well i just looked and i can't even field a full team in week 3 as half my players have bye's lol!


Oh you poor thing why could i not of gone head to head with you next week LOL!!!!


TRD

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah ADY i think anyone would have liked to play me next week lol!

I got to try to find 3 WR's from somewhere...



posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i need Culpepper and Kleinsasser to score a combined 42 points in order for me to win tonight. I don't think that it's gonna happen but i'll get close, i'm keeping my fingers crossed though.



posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
In the league I'm in with my cousins, the only player I have tonight is Culpepper, and I have 30 points thus far, in a league where we average about 100 points a week...




posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I didn't know I was 42 points up on you. Odds are I'll start out 2-0, but since McAllister is out, I may lose more than I should.



posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
I didn't know I was 42 points up on you. Odds are I'll start out 2-0, but since McAllister is out, I may lose more than I should.


yeah it's gonna be a stretch for me to get 42, my guess is Culpepper might get 30, and Kleinsasser is probably good for about 4 since he's a tight end and that possition isn't known for scoring 20 points. i'll take the record of 1-1 and swing for the fences next week. What i really need is a running back.



posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah ADY i think anyone would have liked to play me next week lol!

I got to try to find 3 WR's from somewhere...


just 3 WR

oh i need a WR to replace Rogers and a RB to replace Davis
Im just glad you aint got the Panthers back up RB cos he is not gonna get any points at all lol (being sarcastic)

who have i got as my RB bloody one that ends up with minus 3 yards what good is that to me lol

just dont tell me you need 3 WR cos i might as well have none the amount of points they get me

bloody hell my defense has got me half my points (i dont think that is a good sign)lol

Thank you i feel better now i got that off my chest lol


Ben

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
my team is good in WR, i have a nice bench with Roy Williams subbing in for moss this weekend.



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdyBaby

just 3 WR

oh i need a WR to replace Rogers and a RB to replace Davis
Im just glad you aint got the Panthers back up RB cos he is not gonna get any points at all lol (being sarcastic)

who have i got as my RB bloody one that ends up with minus 3 yards what good is that to me lol

just dont tell me you need 3 WR cos i might as well have none the amount of points they get me

bloody hell my defense has got me half my points (i dont think that is a good sign)lol

Thank you i feel better now i got that off my chest lol


Who's on your team right now?



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryudop

Who's on your team right now?

Main RB W Macghee & K Watson and i did have Davis for RB
WR im not to bad Got Fitzgerald and Warwick they just have not produced yet did have Rogers



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
mkae a trade for a RB NOW man, you need a solid RB to make a good run at it



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdyBaby
Main RB W Macghee & K Watson and i did have Davis for RB
WR im not to bad Got Fitzgerald and Warwick they just have not produced yet did have Rogers


If Reche Caldwell is available, I'd pick him up to replace Rogers if I were you. The former second-round pick has nobody special to beat to become Drew Brees' go-to guy, which could see him post numbers similar to David Boston last year. I don't see him putting up great numbers this week when he's got Champ Bailey covering him in Denver, but I think he could be a solid pick-up in the long run. Other possible replacements you could go for might be Michael Clayton or Keary Colbert, but it sounds like a league with pretty deep rosters, and so I don't know if those guys would be available.



posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Caldwell has gone never mind i tell you what i have noticed in alot of these fantasy games some of the people have picked there sides then not bothered with the actual game it really gets up my nose because i can't even attempt to make a trade plus they take some of the top players out oh well perhaps i would not be saying this if my 2 top point getters were not out lol


Ben

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
which one if your team ady?


TRD

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Heh your not alone Ady...

Not only my 3 wr's are on byes this week, i have 3 RB's. One of them is on a bye and both of the other two RB's i have are questionable for the next game and it is looking most likely that they will not play.

Basically i don't have any chance to win the next game as half of my team is out, i managed to pick up two wr's but they are not guarenteed starters...If my two RB's are out i can't replace them and they are the big point getters....



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join