It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportztawk survival football is here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
John we don't allow advertising on here but yours seems to be an exception, as its not a posting message board.

Can i make a suggestion?

You put our banner on your site for the people who do your survival to come here and use our forums to post. We have plenty of space and we can put your link on here for people to do the survival pools. We could add in a special forum for people to post in...

I would have to run it by the website owner but i dont see it as a problem and as we get huge traffic it would be in your favour...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrwinkle

i am visiting message boards trying to spread the word about my pool(s)

That my friend is called spamming.

If you would like to stay and join our discussions, then welcome and make yourself at home.

If your sole purpose is promoting your site, we dont want any.

PA

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
-
i think it is spamming when you get something you did not ask for, if you go to a message board you are taking the action to read what is there and it is a choice you make to go there
-
i am not trying to cause any problems, just trying to let people know there is a very large pool out there and maybe they want to play, if not that is fine as well. by the way i do not take any fee for running a pool
-
i have no plans to continually post at this or any other message board. i do not run my pool at a website, i do it all manually and post the status / results at a message board that was deleted in my original post (i guess by the site owners), so i can not put up a banner.
-

-

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
No, "spamming" is when you use a means of communications solely for the purpose of promoting something. It would be one thing if you were a participating member here, but you admitted yourself that you only came here to plug your game and not to post in the forums.

What dont you get?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
-
i hear your view but respectfully disagree, in my prior posts i have left all my contact info but it has been deleted, as always i am willing to talk about any issues you have
-
maybe, just maybe, your opinion is the minority and others may be happy to learn about a larger survival pool
-
since so few people visit football message boards this time of the year maybe you should wait until august to just my efforts, if others share your view i will be the first to admit you are right at least as it pertains to your group at this site
-

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrwinkle
maybe you are not getting it ??

No, once again, YOU'RE not getting it.

I dont know how I can explain this any better, but our terms and conditions, that you agreed to when you registered here, clearly state that members are not permitted to promote other sites here in this forum. Especially when that is your one and only reason for registering here. What dont you understand about that? It's in black and white and not open to debate, is that clear?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join