It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportztawk survival football is here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
truenorth i just sent the info to your email...let me know if you don't have it....the rules of the game state that you can only pick a team ONCE during the season....no second chances in this game...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Got it. I understand the rules. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That must be pretty weird. What if you were at the Super Bowl, and you had picked both teams already?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper474
That must be pretty weird. What if you were at the Super Bowl, and you had picked both teams already?

Well, I'd take the Niners obviously. HAHAHAHA. Like they're going to make the playoffs.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Thats a good question, but the chances of two teams making it that far is pretty unlikely. I dont think it would work through the playoffs, chances are you would have to use every playoff team just to get through the 17 weeks of the regular seson.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Thats a good question, but the chances of two teams making it that far is pretty unlikely. I dont think it would work through the playoffs, chances are you would have to use every playoff team just to get through the 17 weeks of the regular seson.

But with some luck in your choosing, you'll pick non-playoff teams earlier, right?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
But with some luck in your choosing, you'll pick non-playoff teams earlier, right?

That's what makes it fun, you want to save yourself some good teams but at the same time you have to make sure you win to get to use those teams, so I dont usually "save" teams.

It's survival of the fittest, take it one game at a time.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hurry it up people. Only 44 spots remain.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hmm, let's send out personal invitations to those who should be in this.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would like to join. What do I have to do?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
we'll let toejam send you a u2u...

You may already have one, try clicking on u2u on top of the page

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As soon as toejam sees your post, he'll send you the group name, user id, and password via u2u.

I didnt see Gibbs post (new page)

[Edited on 7-26-2004 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
sent a u2u to whitey, everyone who has asked for the info should have gotten it, if i have missed anyone please let me know, still plenty of open spots....

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maybe you should flip through the football section, and see who has been posting lots. Then send all of them u2us, and see who shows up.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
only 43 spots left in survivor football, hurry so you don't miss out, anyone who is interested let me know and i will u2u you the league info, hopefully everyone who has asked for info has gotten it, if i missed anyone i am sorry, get in touch with me and i will resend...tj

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
now the training camps are open and we still have only 43 spots to fill, you could be the first sportztawk football survivor, someone will have bragging rights forever....it could be you....

if you have asked for league info and not gotten it please u2u me again and i will send it out, if anyone has any questions or needs a link to the game let me know

TRD

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Damm that makes it even harder that you can only pick a team once.

This is going to be tough..

Toejam i'll ask the others from the UK if they want in. It's not difficult to do so i guess they will be in.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just got thinking about it, and nobody sign up. Less teams means more chance of winning for me.

Just kidding. We hafta have more than 7 people.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Plenty of spots left for the survival NFL game!

I signed up as PA-rcells Boyz.

Ben

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Im signed up looking forward to this, never did something like this one before.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join