Fantasy: Sportztawk survival football is here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
:loudhorn: ~ With two games on Thursday this week, the picks are due by Wednesday night so dont forget to make all your week 12 picks by the deadline!!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
*Reminder bump*

Ben is the only one left to choose a team.

[Edited on 11-24-2004 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
C'mon in, the water's fine!!!

TRD

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think 2 might go out this week!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

who?

TRD

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Originally posted by TRD

who?

Hey i'll keep that to myself, otherwise i would have posted it lol!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I forgot they're already up because of the Thursday games.

Looks like we should lose at least one this week.

Last time I said that, it was me.
*slaps self*

TRD

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hehe...

Who ya got PA?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Who ya got PA?

I went with Vick and the Falcons.

I see you went with the Broncos, good pick.

TRD

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah i was trying to find one everyweek without picking the real big sides, they might come in handy later on. Thats if i make it through.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah i was trying to find one everyweek without picking the real big sides, they might come in handy later on. Thats if i make it through.

Thats where the strategy lies. You want to save the good teams but if you get booted they do you no good. Do you think someone will win this 2nd season before the end of the regular season? 6 weeks left including tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ben, myself, and "The Doctor is in"(not sure who that is) have all advanced to Week 13. :party-smiley-018:

TRD has Denver tonight and CheeseHeads appropriately have the Pack tomorrow night.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ouch, TRD is out with that Denver loss in the snow. I dont think it would have been nearly as close of a game if the conditions weren't so bad, but you never know. It sure looked like fun to play in.

TRD

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ha! well that didn't last long....

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm out too, I planned on making the pick Sunday morning forgetting the survival pick is due the night before.

Oh well, I was going with the Pats.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I'm out too, I planned on making the pick Sunday morning forgetting the survival pick is due the night before.

"Du'oh"

Ben

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
did everybody forget that i won the survival?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Congrats Ben on winning the ST Survival Game!

We'll have to remind TRD to add your name to the Sportz Hall of Fame if he hasn't already done so.

:party-smiley-018:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ahem, it was a tie, wasn't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
-
hello everyone, my name is john bovery and i think i was the one who invented survival football, back in 1989 - at least i can not find any pool running for as long as mine (16 years)
-
i am visiting message boards trying to spread the word about my pool(s) and trying to join the pools of others (so invite me if you can). below you will find a link to the message board i use to run my pools but it is one way only - you can read what i say but i do not permit postings. the reason is because last year my main pool had 4628 entries and a second pool starting week 4 had another 1100+ entries and each entry costs 75 units, so you can do the math on the money and that is why i do not want to support a message board with that many people making comments
-
my pool started as a wall street only pool (i was abroker for 17 years who now works from home). it has branched out (almost out of control) over the past 16 years. if you care to communicate with me, my rules will be at the message board in early august and they always have all my information (3 emails, 3 phone numbers and an address). the message board has a bunch of postings about a survival golf pool i ran this year for the first time (took over a buddy's pool) and most of the football stuff has been deleted.
-
good luck to all and thanks for reviewing my comments

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by ProudAmerican]

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join