It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well i won't be able to make the draft, but the prerankings that yahoo generated look decent to me so i'll take my chances. it's almost baseball season, at last something to do on weeknights.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i agree, i think the yahoo rankings look pretty good, i think that even if you can't take part in the live draft you should end up with a pretty decent team

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
sunday the 14th, 1 pm eastern

According to the league settings, the draft is scheduled for 4pm EST.

baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com...

League Notes:
* Your live online draft is set for Sun Mar 14 4:00pm EST, which is 1 day, 12 hours, and 58 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can pre-rank your players at any time.
* The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.
* If you wish to leave this league, you can delete this team.
* Upgrade to a PLUS league and all members will gain access to the StatTracker™, Draft Kit, Assistant Manager and expert analysis. You'll even get a prize for the league winner. Tell your commissioner to convert now!

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I don't think i will make the draft but i did that pre-draft thing so i hope i get a few decent players.

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Anyone know how many teams we got in the league and did nyeff sign up?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
so far there are 11 teams signed up, don't believe that nyeff has a team yet

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
11 thats pretty good...

Nyeff not done it damm he will be gutted he missed it...

I've got a spare email account i got set one up for him and then give him the details

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
11 is a good league but there is room for more, still time for 9 more teams, who is the defending champ?

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Last time ProudAmerican won and i finished runner up...

It will be good this time around more members doing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
good job, TRD, are you into baseball history?

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
good job, TRD, are you into baseball history?

Yes i am a bit,i have said before baseball is my best US sport,i dunno what it is about the game i just love it..

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by Ben
sunday the 14th, 1 pm eastern

According to the league settings, the draft is scheduled for 4pm EST.

League Notes:
* Your live online draft is set for Sun Mar 14 4:00pm EST, which is 1 day, 12 hours, and 58 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can pre-rank your players at any time.
* The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.
* If you wish to leave this league, you can delete this team.
* Upgrade to a PLUS league and all members will gain access to the StatTracker™, Draft Kit, Assistant Manager and expert analysis. You'll even get a prize for the league winner. Tell your commissioner to convert now!

HMm mine says 1 PST though. O wait mine says Pacific time doesnt it?

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah it is pacific time Ben,good job otherwise ya would have missed it lol..!!

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
yea so its 4 pm then. How long should it be

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
each manager has only 90 seconds for each pick or the computer will do it for them so it should go pretty quick...preperation will be the key

To draft a player, select a name from the list on the left-hand side of the screen. The chosen name will appear in the draft box and the player will join your team when you click on the Draft button. You have 90 seconds to select a player. If you do not draft within the allotted time, the computer will automatically give you a player based on your queued list, pre-rankings or our default ratings if you have not queued players or submitted your own rankings list. See the Autopick Draft Details section for more information. Once you click the Draft button, you cannot "undraft" a player, even if there is time left in your allotted 90 second selection period.

To

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think it will only take about 1 hr max..Don't forget some won't make the draft and the Automatic pick will do theirs staright away.

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
good point. I actually have to leave at 5 so if i leave the draft will my players be automatically picked

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i hope that you are not making excuses for your team before the season gets under way ben...lol

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
not one bit. Just seeing how things work.

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I guess they will be automatically picked if you have to leave the draft...

It will surely be interesting this time round..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join