It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Still a long way to go, not even to the All-Star break yet. I have a nice lead, but with rotisserie scoring that can disappear pretty quick.

I have 3 guys on the DL now, but I'd hate to drop any of them. Preston Wilson is supposed to make his season debut next Tuesday. Carlos Delgado and Randy Wolf are also out.

TRD

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Huge day for me yesterday! I picked up lots of points but i can soon lose them easy enough...........

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Huge day for me yesterday! I picked up lots of points but i can soon lose them easy enough...........

Wow, an 11 point leap in one day, NICE!!

Is that the highest one-day improvement so far this season? Who did you have that put up those kind of points?

Ben

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i had a 10.5 performance does that count?

Does anybody get the feeling that this is going to be a back and fourth season?

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yep for sure. The scoring in each section is pretty close so you can go up and down pretty quickly.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
the points can change in a hurry, in one of my other leagues i went from first to last in 2 weeks, my team there is starting to rebound a bit but still only back up to 9th..lol

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Jeeza... I sunk like a rock from 4th to 8th, I've slowly been gaining points, but need a big boost. I'm looking to trade Jeff Bagwell. He's in a major slump right now and I can't WAIT to have him start hitting again. It seems he'll go 0-32 then go 5-5 with 2 HR's then go 0-32 again. I'm looking for a 1st baseman to take his spot. anyone will do pretty much. As long as they produce a little more often than Bagwell has.

Ben

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I could give you mike sweeny for him

TRD

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by TRD

Wow, an 11 point leap in one day, NICE!!

Is that the highest one-day improvement so far this season? Who did you have that put up those kind of points?

Well i think i got a 12.5 one day aswell....

Mainly my batters...Wilson my SS is hitting like there is no tomorrow and between them all i'm getting homers everyday. Once Pujols and Normar are seeing the ball expect my numbers to jump up even more.....Even Walker got two homers yesterday!

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How's everyone doing? Happy with your teams?

I'm making slight inroads on PA but he seems stuck firmly at the top at the moment....

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've started a 2 other teams for that mid-season sign up. I feel very confident in them. On one team I have Edmonds, Alou, Berkman, Pierre, Washburn, Hudson, Zito, L Hernandez, and Kevin Millwood. Wish I had this team for the ST league. Isn't it funny though how my teams been in a slump, but as soon as I trade the player he gets hot? Like Bagwell... He was 2-3 last night with a 3B. So if your team is slumping and you need a player that gets hot... Just make a trade with me.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
How's everyone doing? Happy with your teams?

I'm making slight inroads on PA but he seems stuck firmly at the top at the moment....

i need a first baseman, and maybe another starting pitcher, i could deal most anyone i have sitting on my bench, but for the right trade i could deal some of my other players, take a look.

TRD

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok i have a 1st basement i might be willing to let go he has done good so far.. Also i want a closer so i might let Contreasas go...Don't let that put you off as his family have finally been reunited with him in the US after 1 1/2 years so expect him to improve fivefold....I need a decent closer!!

TRD

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok Aegis you got your trade!

Ben

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
looks like you got want you wanted out of it in a relief pitcher.

TRD

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah i got my pitcher and Aegis got a couple of decent players in Exchange. The other player he gave me i can rotate with Walker on my team so it didn't turn out too bad....

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Foulke is a great pitcher but it seems like either the Red Sox lose and he doesn't get to pitch, or they win by 5 or more and it's not a save opportunity, so i'm gonna try something irrational here i'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

TRD

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yea same here. I think it should work out ok though....

I might be on the look out for someone else soon aswell.......

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Slowly, slowly eating into the lead of ProudAmerican....He was over 20 points in front now it's 10.5....

TRD

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Things seem at a standstill now. No one really seems to be getting anywhere.

Anyone else think the same?

Or you think you are improving?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join