It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm pretty happy with my team at the moment maybe one or two of them could be doing better but i will stick with what i have for now..

Sir

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My team is not doing that good, i can't understand it i have a pretty good line up for batting and the pitching is ok aswell.

Ben

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
IM happy wiht my pitching by far. Mulder threw a CG for me, and now i lead hte league in CG's

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
oh great, another one of my guys goes on the DL...i am quickly running out of space in the training room, i heard a report this afternoon that edgar martinez has a possible back injury, if anyone has a particular player that they just cannot stand trade them to me, will have them out of the lineup in a week or two...

News
Padres' southpaw David Wells will go the disabled list today because of a severed tendon in his right wrist and two small cuts in his left palm. Wells sustained the injuries at home when he fell while carrying a glass. "It was not a fight," Padres General Manager Kevin Towers told the San Diego Union-Tribune regarding the origin of Wells' injuries. "He said it was an accident, that he slipped and cut himself on some glass," manager Bruce Bochy added. "He was evidently carrying the glass when he slipped. He swore on the Bible that's what happened." Wells needed stitches to close the cuts in his hand and underwent surgery to repair the Palmaris Longis tendon in his wrist. The soon-to-be 41-year-old (on Thursday) hurler will miss two or three starts and hopes to return to the team in early June

TRD

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yea Toejam there has been quite a few DL's so far and some important players. I guess ut sux's but that's the breaks. Garciaparra has been on the DL from the start for me.

Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i have had to Koskie and Durham

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yay... Mark Prior will be back in 2 weeks. But Sammy's goin on the DL. After sneezing?!?! I've been behind in the pitching, Washburn giving me the most wins... like 6 or 7. I've got some major catch up in that category.... K's and CG. Goin back to Sammy, Wish I would have traded him now.

TRD

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well Giants you had a chance to get rid of him lol!

I have had some players out. Not on the DL but on a day to fay basis so i have dropped a few points as i didn't know they wasn't playing untill the day after, not that i had enough players to cover them all but hey thats the breaks.!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I now have a comfortable 10 point lead.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Alright... I got three wins last night... would been 4 had Wilson not pitched against kennedy in the Cin-Col game (both are on my team) Herges got a win for me, and with one pitcher down, I think I'm doing good in the wins category, only 4 or 5 from the lead. I'm getting walks like crazy too, I expect to be the leader in that category for a while.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, now I'm in first place by 21.5

Still plenty of games left, and the good thing about rotisserie scoring is that it pretty much assures that someone cant run away with the lead. Although I'm going to try.

Randy's perfect game helped my IP's, K's, ERA, WHIP, definitely gave my team a big boost.

Ben

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
yea i bet he did a good amount of work for you there.

TRD

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Wow, now I'm in first place by 21.5

Still plenty of games left, and the good thing about rotisserie scoring is that it pretty much assures that someone cant run away with the lead. Although I'm going to try.

Randy's perfect game helped my IP's, K's, ERA, WHIP, definitely gave my team a big boost.

Don't get too excited longggggg way to go yet and it's who is going to be the most consistant who wins it. Not a good day here and there. So we shall see if a couple of months eh!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just curious... when It says Trade pending, how long do you have to wait before it's official?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i believe that it is 3 days

TRD

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yea it's usually about 3-5 days. It should say when the trade will go ahead i think.

Hrmm been dropping a few points lately need to get them back...

Ben

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I just gained a bunch of points, and now im gaining on everybody lol.

TRD

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
I just gained a bunch of points, and now im gaining on everybody lol.

I'll say the same to you as i did PA...long way to go and it's consitancy not a one day wonder that will win you it!

I had a good start in the first gane with 3 homers and my players after that did ok and i didn't really drop many points.

Ben

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yea i know its a long way to go, but you dont want to be at the bottom.

TRD

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well yea i guess you wouldn't want to be at the bottom. If you check the standings best place would be just behind the leaders in all the points scoring. If your 20-30 ie hits,runs ect ect behind it's going to be hard to make them up.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join