It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yeah same here i have Garciaparra on the DL but no way am i dropping him...

Ben

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yea i know what you mean those are players you dont want to drop. When is Nixon supposed to be back? Same with Larry Walker

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hey anyone i might be looking to trade Andruw Jones OF if anyone wants to come up with a good trade...

after some thought, take a look at my roster and see if i have anyone you'd be interested in.

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I look at ypur trade and i'm undecided but i will take a look at your team and see if anyone catches my eye..

Ben

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
nodboy wants to trade with me

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
nodboy wants to trade with me

i might make a trade with ya. give my roster a look and see if anything catches your eye. i have several decent players on the bench that i just can't fathom dropping i might be up for a trade for a decent SP.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
is the scoring making more sense to everyone now?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
is the scoring making more sense to everyone now?

yep, and i actually prefer it to getting points for every scorable item. it makes it so nobody can really run away with their scores, it seems to make for more competitive leagues.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes... I love this scoring system. I gotta question though, is it just me, or has everyone else's yahoo team stopped updating players stats throughout the day? Us to while a game is happening, it would show this for example :
S. Sosa 0/1 and so on... but now it just says -/- and I have to wait until the NEXT day to see the stats for the previous day. Is it just me or is this happening with the rest of you guys?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
in order to get the live scoring updates you need to buy the statkeeper, costs 9.75 per year i think, if you have other yahoo fantasy teams they are all covered by the one payment, yahoo gives it to you free for the first week or so

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i purchased it, and if it had cost more than 10 bucks i would have been a little pissed.

TRD

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ahh i see i wondered why it had stopped showing them live..

Hey looks like i'm steadily catching the top 2 and soon i will be top don't you worry! Then i shall be where i belong!!!!!

Ben

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I need pitching and more pitching.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
I need pitching and more pitching.

i might be willing to part with a pitcher for the right trade. make me an offer if anything catches your eye.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If anyone may want to trade for Sosa... I'm willing... He's doing horrible for my team right now... My pitching is average right now... hopefully washburn can get me a CG Shutout today with 20 K's.

TRD

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Giants what type of player are you looking for?

Ben

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
who would you want Giants like TRD said

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hey i've got LaTroy Hawkins, relief pitcher for the cubs sitting on my bench. if anyone want's him make me an offer. i'm looking for a decent RBI man mainly for a bench filler for when some of my peeps get hurt or i have an off day for one of my guys. I've also got Paul Kenerko and Hee Sop Choi benched, i'd be willing to give up both of them for a decent starting pitcher.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by aegis fang]

Ben

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just look at my roster and see if anything jumps out

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm not going to give Sosa away just yet... I'm gonna wait another week or two to see if he starts producing... Otherwise he's gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join