It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
that wierd becasue after a issued the change it gave me an error and said it couldn't be done.... thanks anyways

TRD

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah thats weird....

Hey whats the other little letters next to 2 of your pitchers mean???

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
the na next to the 2 pitchers mean that they are not available, burkett has retired while garcia has been sent down to the minors, may as well get rid of them and try and get a couple of others, the ones with the dl mean that they are on the disabled list, you might be able to get them on a dl in the fantasy league and also replace them on your active roster, sorry to be the bearer of so much bad news......

Ben

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
glad they arnt oin my team

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
that is usually my luck, my best players go out early with injuries and i am left scrambling the rest of the year....just bad luck

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
glad they arnt oin my team

yea thanx for that... a retired player and a player who was sent down to the minors... man I suck

Ben

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
there on your team?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
not anymore... traded them for some one who is going to actually play! but hey!:cool2:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i ran through the scoring breakdown and i think i understand it now, but i have a question. Do you get points for complete games and no hitters?

Ben

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yea you get points for ocmpleted games and no hitters

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Does it start today? I'm looking forward to it...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This really sucks... I already have 3 players on the DL. That's Donnely for the Angels, Trot Nixon, and Mark Prior. Hopefully The rest of my players will be be healthy... and I'm sad to hear prior will be out until May.

Ben

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
This really sucks... I already have 3 players on the DL. That's Donnely for the Angels, Trot Nixon, and Mark Prior. Hopefully The rest of my players will be be healthy... and I'm sad to hear prior will be out until May.

Woah that hurts your team.

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah that is bad news,prior is a great pitcher,i just looked and i have 2 players injured..

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would drop Prior for now, and get someone else, but there's noone good to in the free agents to trade for... And If I do drop him, then that leaves him open to all other teams... Well... At least it's only 24-25 games he'll miss...and not the whole season.

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hrmm yea i would hang on to him as someone would pick him up for sure.

That sucks i was expecting a big season from prior but at least its only for 25 games or so...

Ben

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Still kindof confused with the point system.

How do they determine who is wining in the race for the final spot? Like 1 and 2 and 3rd and so on. Should it be accumlated scoring?

TRD

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I dunno how it is worked,it doesnt look like its accumalting i have dropped points...

I thought they would be added after each day but it doesnt look like it.

Ben

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Im just as confused as you are TRD. I dunno how it works at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
in a rotissiere league you do not accumulate points, the points are awarded by your standing in each catagorie, for example, if your team has the most runs you will have 12 points (12 teams ranked in order) if you drop to second in points scored you will have 11 points....this scoring goes through each catagory, from the best 12 to the worst 1, so as the season goes on you will gain or lose points as your rank in each catagory increases or decreases....hope this helps

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join