It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: fantasy stock car racing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
as of last week only 38 teams have filed an entry for this weeks race ar rockingham, only 36 of these have full time sponsors this year

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Not a great start for me 7th,looks like i will have to read up a bit more on the drivers and stuff and make some better choices.

Long way to go yet but i'm looking forward to it.

Ben

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Will the league tell you what players are racing in the given races?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
last year they had a notation under the "notes" column as to wether a driver was entered for the race, so far this year they haven't had anthing there, maybe they will put up who is entered later in the week

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i just did some research and see that the entry list is up to 43 cars (full field) for this weekends race

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is the race on sunday again?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yes, most of the races will be on sunday with the odd saturday night race later in the season

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok well i wil have to pick my team tomorrow as im going to be gone for a few days...

Ben

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
when is the next race?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the next race will be this sunday at rockingham, a mile track with a rough abrasive surface, handling, tire management, and possibly pit strategy will rule this week

Ben

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
does yahoo give a list of the racers in the race?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
just a reminder, if you want to change drivers for this weeks race it needs to be done today

Ben

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
o thanks, i didnt realize that.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Originally posted by nyeff
4th is not a bad start TRD. Its a long season bro.....and I will not be last this year.

You can't bring me down today...Jr. won...so I am really stoked.:bounce:

Yes JR did well..

Hey first race ever for me so i won't be too sure of ya self ,i am only going to get better and better!!!!!!

You better study hard my friend. If I don't take you to school,I think toejam just might.

You might want to read up on Bristol,Darlington,Talladega,Phoenix, and Michigan. Oh yeah the road courses aswell. These are not F1 cars,they drive alot differant on a road course.
Its racing season now. If I cut my wrist,I bleed gasoline.

Ben

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i think i might be a ltitle over my head trying to win this one.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Did everyone get the e-mail reminder?

If you would like to pick new driver for this week's race (Subway 400), you must make your changes by Fri Feb 20 2:00am PST.

For detailed information on this race, check out the Yahoo! Sports coverage at www.sports.yahoo.com...

You can change your active drivers before the start of the race. The deadline for these changes is five minutes before the race starts.

Ben

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yea i got thet email, but im going to keep my team the way it is, for the first full race, with all my racers.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Made a couple of changes to my team. I will wait a couple of races, before I do too much tinkering with my team.

Sheesh......did ya'll notice you overall rank? Damn...I'm like in 137,000th place.
sniff,sniff.....sobbing like a little school now.
:smug:

Ben

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
lol im like 237,000 so you are doing better than me

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the qualifying is posted for this weekends race, looks like i will have only 3 drivers qualified, hope you guys did better

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join