It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: fantasy stock car racing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
Sir

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Have i signed up for this?

Can't remember,if not im in.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i don't think you have but then again i may be wrong, here is the link, i will u2u the group id and the password....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
oopps. forgot the link

fantasysports.yahoo.com...

Ben

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
when should i start orgnaizing my team?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
you can do it anytime before the start of the race, qualifying for Daytona is different than any other race, they will qualify for the front row tommorow (sunday) thos 2 drivers are locked in, then on thursday they will have a pair of 125 mile races that determine the rest of the field, from looking at the game i believe that we have till the start of the 500 to set our teams for this race, i will check into this a little more

Ben

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
im a little confused here, it has the check box active what does that mean? And there are two players that you have to pick between in each section.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ok....before qualiying for each race (except daytona) you pick 2 drivers from group A, 4 from group B and 2 from group C. these drivers are locked in as your team as they qualify (usually on friday before the race), prior to the race on sunday you pick 1 from group A, 2 from group B, and 1 from group C to be active, these 4 drivers are the ones you get points for, hope this clears it up a bit for you

Ben

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
it does thanks. But how coem you only pick 1 and 2 and 1 from each section. And you pick 2 drivers 4 driver and 2 drivers, how come?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
just the way they set up the game, the A list are the top drivers, most race winners will come from here, the B list will be the pack, with a few breaks they may win a race or get a decent finish, and the C are mostly the drivers who are gonna be running into each other at the back of the pack, some of them won't have sponsorship money to do many races, some are road racers, and some in there may not enter a race all year, they update the selection page for each weeks race so you can see who is entered and who isn't....hope this makes sense

Ben

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ah ok i get it now, thanks toejam.

I got my drivers all ready to go, you are all going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
there is still time to get into the sportztawk fantasy stock car racing league, if anyone is interested here is the link
fantasysports.yahoo.com...

let me know and i will u2u the league password, should be fun

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is it 5 days to go or something. I am looking forward to this...

Maybe you can post race results and stats in this thread??

Ben

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
have you made your team TRD?

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Not yet,still studying up on it...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
will be trying to do that as the season goes on

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well yeah Toejam but i really need to have a read up as i only know 4/5 drivers names let alone teams and stuff lol!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.nascar.com

this site has some good info but is kinda hard to get around in, lots of ads, i will see what else i ca find ...

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok thanks Toejam,rather than be told who are good drivers / teams i would like to have a look for myself,then when i lose i only got myself to blame lol!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
gotcha, there is a lot of info out there, the biggest part of this game is luck, you can have the perfect team picked for the race, and have a series of bad luck take them all down the standings real quick,

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes i agree anything can happen especially in motor racing,you need to get that bit of luck and hope.!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join