It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: fantasy stock car racing

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
wrecks, blown tires, bad pit stops, it's the way it goes in this game, just have to keep picking the drivers and it will turn around

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Woo Hoo
I finally moved up.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Woo Hoo
I finally moved up.

Yeah only just by a few points,the position's will change again next race don't worry about that lol!

Ben

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its still very early and there is going ot be a lot of lead changes through out the season, and im not going ot be on this bottom for that much longer

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Its still very early and there is going ot be a lot of lead changes through out the season, and im not going ot be on this bottom for that much longer

Well we shall see..

Anything can happen yet,who knows how everyone will do,car racing is so unpredictable.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Get used to the view,TRD. All you are going to see from now on is my back bumper.

So how is everyone going to pick this week. The race is at Bristol,a short track. 43 cars on a track about 5/8ths of a mile in length. Or for a visual the pole car will be on the front stretch and the last car will be starting from the back stretch. Almost half a lap behind the leader. It only takes about 15 seconds or so to run a lap at bristol.
To sum it all up....you can pretty much throw skill and talent out the window,if a driver wins,most of the time there is some luck involved.
I love Bristol...good ole short track,beatin and bangin. Doesn't matter if your name is Earnhardt,Kennseth or Wallace....if your in the way,you will get a love tap into the wall from another driver.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Its still very early and there is going ot be a lot of lead changes through out the season

no my dear ben, there isn't going to be any lead changes, ya'll can jockey for 2nd on down but i'm not moving.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang

Originally posted by Ben
Its still very early and there is going ot be a lot of lead changes through out the season

no my dear ben, there isn't going to be any lead changes, ya'll can jockey for 2nd on down but i'm not moving.

LOL.....Sounds like we need to put somebody into the wall.

TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hahaha you guy's crack me up lol!

Hey i heard from the Terminator he is from the UK and he hasn't a clue about nascar and he is laying down the challenge in second

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
now that i have lulled you all into a false sense of security it's time for TEAM TOEJAM to let off the brakes and start to roll

Ben

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
why did you have the brakes on in the first place

Sir

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm in 4th place i'm pleased with that.

Ben

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
everybody is almost pleased with their positiong other than me

TRD

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
everybody is almost pleased with their positiong other than me

Well you wouldnt as you are in last place...

I'm disappointed where i am i thought i would have been doing a bit better..

Ben

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
that leaves to of us then

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i am not thrilled where i am but i will be making a charge towards the top any week now.....

Ben

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
going to be interesting to see how this weekend goes

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Looks like i dropped down a bit,i must do better than that.Oh well long way to go yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this week the race will be won on good handling, great pit stops, and a WHOLE LOT OF LUCK....bristol, in my opinion, are the best 2 races all year

Ben

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
theres luck in this race o no this is not good.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join