It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: fantasy stock car racing

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
it is too bad you aren't able to watch or listen to the races, would make it a lot more fun for you, so many variables each race determines the outcome....

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah i know Tj it's a bit hard not being able to listen or watch..

That's why i rely on you guy's keeping the thread updated when the race was on,last week the thread wasn't updated much so i was like a bit in the dark lol!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
sorry, will do better this week, does updates on the thread or in chat work better for you to keep up?

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In the thread as other's reply aswell..

Otherwise in the chat you guy's will concentrate more on watching the race LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ok, will do it in the thread this week, will try to do better but it will be tough as the baseball draft will be going on at the same time as the race

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ohh yeah i forgot about that,it's gonna be pretty busy tomorrow...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
will be at that, might have to turn my computer around so i don't have to turn around to see the tv....lol, now THAT would be lazy......

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
will be at that, might have to turn my computer around so i don't have to turn around to see the tv....lol, now THAT would be lazy......

LOL yeah hahah

I have 2 TV's set up behind my PC so i got it made plus i have sports radio on aswell

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
if i even suggested something like that mrs tj would have me out in the garage in a second......sounds like you have the perfect setup there

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yeah ive got my own Boy's room in the basement...

Ive got the Horse Racing on one TV,Soccer on the other and a sports talk station on the radio for sport updates..

Plus my mini fridge for beers....

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i will have to suggest that we do that with an extra room here!!!!!, if i suddenly disappear from here you will know what mrs tj;s answer was...lol

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
LOL Tj....Well with the kids running riot around the house i gotta have my little hideaway lol!!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
casey mears won the saturday morning practice, with the 5th fastest time of the weekend...hhhhmmmmm

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ooooo Tj i have got him!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
he has been doing real well this year, has really stepped it up a notch from last season

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
i tried to change my roster around but it wont let me

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it won't let you change among the drivers you have picked?

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You can only change drivers from the ones you picked already,you cant completly change them for others..

When you look at your team you can choose from the 8 drivers you have...

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
yes i just want to change who is starting

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
it should let you, i just went in and was able to change my team around, just check the driver you want active and uncheck the driver you don't want

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join