It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: fantasy stock car racing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LOL yea ben i wonder who did that........

Nyeff i am going to beat ya azz!! TRD is gonna stomp you!

Hey the fantasy baseball Nyeff,you havnt signed up yet,hrmm getting worried are we?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Its a very long season my friend, and I will win. Don't let a little early season luck go to your head.

No, I have no worries with baseball either. You pretty much stomped my last year,it won't happen again. I really haven't payed much attention to baseball yet. I am to wrapped up in hockey and NASCAR right now. But don't worry buddy, I will be there. Revenge will be sweet.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
LUCK...Ha!

No luck involved so far,more unlucky that i'm not more points in front of you!

I'm just warming up...

Well the fantasy baseball will be tough this year as i think we will have at least 15 people doing it..

I'll bet ya $1,000 cyber cash i beat ya in the Nascar and the Baseball....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Cyber cash.....your on amigo. Sheesh you guys on the other side of the pond have big heads don't ya.

Hey,are you able to watch NASCAR live or is it tape delayed?

Hmmm,2 weeks to ponder my NASCAR moves,just hope I rember to pick all my drivers this time.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Big Heads lol!!!

I'm just winding ya up...

Nah we don't get the race,thye show it at 4am in the morning on a weekday...

I'm going to try to get it on internet radio for the race day's...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well bummer. That is what the do with F1 over here. 4am Sunday morning most of the time. Thought it might be fun to get in the chatroom when there is a race on.
OHHHHH try NASCAR.com they have trackpass and stuff. You should be able to at least listen to the races live,plus Ithink they may have in car cameras showing the race online as well,I think.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah thanks Nyeff...Toejam mentioned that aswell i will check it out before the race day and see if i can get it!

Sir

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Looks like i will have to do a bit better.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No race...

Oh well!

I'm not doing bad so far but i will have to pick it up a bit,Aegis did really well last week he steamed to the top of the table!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It sucks that there is no race tomorrow, I was just getting into it. I need to pick some better drivers too, too many 'DNF's for my team. Aegis Kenseth is out to a nice lead, still 34 races to go.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
not only is there no race but mrs tj has a honeydo list a mile long and now i don't even have an excuse

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
not only is there no race but mrs tj has a honeydo list a mile long and now i don't even have an excuse

Oh gotta hate those honey-do lists!

Hey check the TV guide, maybe ESPN Classic is showing an old race, you can tell her it's live, we wont tell.

Ben

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
could always say the ESPN classic thing is the real thign

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
might have to try that, i think there is a irl race on. might even have to watch that

Ben

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
irl?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by toejam

Oh gotta hate those honey-do lists!

Hey check the TV guide, maybe ESPN Classic is showing an old race, you can tell her it's live, we wont tell.

lol Yeah haha!

Well i have been picking my team carefully and i'm hoping for some good points next weekend.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
irl=indy racing league. 1/2 of what is left of open wheel racing in this country, better than no race at all,but not much

Ben

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ah i get it, i saw it on TV this morning and i was like ooo yea that is what he was tlaking about.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
just a reminder that if you wish to change drivers for this weeks race, you need to do it by thursday....

Ben

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
thats right there is a race this weekend, any pointers for the bottom dewellers?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join