It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportz Tawk Fantasy Soccer League...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well I`m sure I replied to this t`other day but it does n`t seem to be here. Anyone who wants full details of all the teams should go to bbc website which has a great sport section with a seperate section for every team. I`ve put the link in below, you`ll see a table of the teams on the right hand side of the screen, click on any of them at it should give you what you need or some of it anyway

news.bbc.co.uk...

PS I`m IN on this

TRD

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Members so far for the fantasy soccer league.....

TRD
TeflonDon
Ben
ProudAmerican
Osobad28
Cassini

Im sure drunk,Sir and john nada will take part i will u2u them to let them know....Any others who want to try out just let us know....

TRD

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok the rules and the players lists are up in the soccer forum for the Fantasy Football so have a look and pick your team....

Ben

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
so you just pick your team or are we going to have a draft.

TRD

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yep if you check out the other thread and it lists the rules and what you have to do plus the list of players and positions..

You just pick your Team 1 goalkeeper,4 defenders,3 midfielders,3 strikers

no draft!

you get 20 trades/transfers in the season if you want to use them

each player has a value in millions next to their name and your WHOLE team must not exceed �50 million also a name for your team would be great.

Any more questions feel free anyone to ask.

TRD

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Also i will post a link in the other thread so you can view the teams and players,also i will list the Star players and the top 20 or so players in each position to help everyone out a bit..

Ben

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Considering that we are going to be putting the chat feature up in a little bit would you like to do it that way.

TRD

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You can just post your team in this thread as it starts in 1 WEEK........!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join