It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: Sportz Tawk Fantasy Soccer League...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a list of players from last season so you can see who was in it...

www.thefsl.com...

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Club sites.....

Arsenal www.arsenal.co.uk...

Aston villa www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk...

Birmingham www.bcfc.com...

Blackburn www.rovers.co.uk...

Bolton www.bwfc.co.uk...

Charlton www.charlton-athletic.co.uk...

Chelsea www.chelseafc.co.uk...

On these sites it will give you genreral info the the clubs and players...

More to follow.....

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by TRD]

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by TRD]

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Leicester www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk...

Wolves www.wolves.premiumtv.co.uk...

Portsmouth www.pompeyfc.premiumtv.co.uk...

Right these are all the official team web sites here you will find all the player stats and who the best players are....

Ben

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
woah you know your stuff TRD, i give you props.

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Pos Team Played Goal diff Points

1 Man Utd 38 40 83
2 Arsenal 38 43 78
3 Newcastle 38 15 69
4 Chelsea 38 30 67
5 Liverpool 38 20 64
6 Blackburn 38 9 60
7 Everton 38 -1 59
8 Southampton 38 -3 52
9 Man City 38 -7 51
10 Tottenham 38 -11 50
11 Middlesbrough 38 4 49
12 Charlton 38 -11 49
13 Birmingham 38 -8 48
14 Fulham 38 -9 48
15 Leeds 38 1 47
16 Aston Villa 38 -5 45
17 Bolton 38 -10 44
18 West Ham 38 -17 42
19 West Brom 38 -36 26
20 Sunderland 38 -44 19

Ok heres last seasons league table with the amount of games played goals differences and points.......

Heres a Link to the premiers league standings for last season to give you a better idea.. soccernet.espn.go.com...

TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well that should tell you who the top teams are and on their web sites you can see who the best players are so you can get prepared before the fantasy league starts....The league table gives you a idea of the top teams as the top 12 sides are nearly always their...

Oh yeah Thanks Ben..I thought i would give all the non soccer fans a good bit of info to prepare.....

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You should make this a sticky so it stays at the top of the page..............

TRD

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well i think some of the links dont work but just try searchimg for the teams on the net if they dont and u will find out alot about the players...Also i have done individual threads in the soccer forum on all the premier league clubs to post news and stuff on each team so you can find out who the best players are...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Well i think some of the links dont work but just try searchimg for the teams on the net if they dont and u will find out alot about the players...Also i have done individual threads in the soccer forum on all the premier league clubs to post news and stuff on each team so you can find out who the best players are...

What?

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
You should make this a sticky so it stays at the top of the page..............

Not going to do this then.........

TRD

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

What?

Some of the links i posted to the team sites dont work...so i suggested to just search the teams on the web to get info about them..

TRD

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

What?

Some of the links i posted to the team sites dont work...so i suggested to just search the teams on the web to get info about them..

TRD

link   

Originally posted by TRD

What?

TRD

link   

Originally posted by TRD

What?

TRD

link   

Originally posted by TRD

What?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Apart from the repeat posting....

......... I know what you were saying, it just had no relevance to my post of anything before.

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yep i know that but i wasnt answering your post i was letting everyone know that some of the links dont work and what to do about it...you quoted me and said what?

In reguards to this being made a sticky thread hopefully it shall be done..

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I will suck...but can i still join

TRD

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
I will suck...but can i still join

Yep of course it hasnt started yet,in the next few weeks, its not hard to do....!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join