It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thats good news Ben....Things are closing up again between us all lets hope it gets even closer to make it a bit more exciting..

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Yeah thats it, I want my own news section. Nyeffs news all the news and mostly bad news.

- Jeff Kent (2B) Hou said he has scaled back on infield drills to help the tendinitis in his wrist heal, according to the Houston Chronicle. "I'm still not as free at the plate as I want to be," he said. "I don't know if I'll ever be this year, but the last couple of days haven't been that good."

- Rich Aurilia (SS) SF took a routine day off Friday, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

- Nyeff, manager of Nyeff's Nightmares is suffering from a bruised ego after Jose Cruz and Uncle JT Snow have been inconsistent and weighing the team down like anchors. The team physician has recommended a couple trades and a six-pack. However, nyeff is optimistic as there is still plenty of games left to make a run.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

- Nyeff, manager of Nyeff's Nightmares is suffering from a bruised ego after Jose Cruz and Uncle JT Snow have been inconsistent and weighing the team down like anchors. The team physician has recommended a couple trades and a six-pack. However, nyeff is optimistic as there is still plenty of games left to make a run.

LMFAO, PA that made my day.
I'm laughing so hard I can'y even reply.
*nyeff walking away shaking head and wiping tears from eyes*

TRD

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LOL PA i didn't know you could be that funny......

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
PA..............50
TRD............33
Ben............24
Nyeff..........20

Totals

PA............2905
Ben..........2653
TRD..........2523.66
Nyeff........2318

TRD

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
TRD Mussina 13.66
Wagner 12.33

New Totals

PA............2905
Ben..........2653
TRD..........2549.66
Nyeff........2318

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Yeah thats it, I want my own news section. Nyeffs news all the news and mostly bad news.

- Charles Johnson (C) Col has started just three of the last eight games, and the Denver Post reports that manager Clint Hurdle will continue to platoon Johnson with Bobby Estalella until one or the other gets hot. "Clint basically told me he wanted to give me a break," Johnson said. "I have to be realistic about things - I'm hitting .220-something. I understand. It's about what's best for the team."

- The Giants will rest Jason Schmidt (P) SF a bit longer than expected, giving him the start on Wednesday, according to the Contra Costa Times. He's been battling elbow tendinitis.

- There's a chance that J.T. Snow (1B) SF could return to the lineup today after receiving treatment on his injured groin yesterday, according to the Contra Costa Times. (This could be good news, depends on how you look at it, lol)

- Nyeff, manager of the Nightmares has been doing better since last update although his news section has been overcrowded as of late. Bets are being taken around the ballpark of who will be the first victim of nyeff's firesale. I'm going with Uncle JT although he does have a back-up catcher now.

Other STFB news

- Jose Vidro (2B) Mon told reporters that his strained knee would keep him out of action for at least three or four days and that the team plans to re-evaluate the injury after that, according to the Montreal Gazette. "Every time I run, I feel it knocking in there," he said. "It's not like any of the injuries I've got, where I play, and they come back, and go away again. It really hurts." The second baseman may seek an MRI later this week.

Ben

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I didn't even notice that the gap was closing betwenn you and me TRD. Good JOb. Looks like i am going to have to thin about trading one of my players.

TRD

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yeah thanks Ben,im comming after you my players are on fire 2hr's already today...!!

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Roy Halladay picked up his 15th win on Sunday by throwing seven scoreless innings. Halladay was working on three-days rest, which Toronto manager Carlos Tosca said would not happen again this season. Halladay was able to leave the game having thrown just 67 pitches, so he should be fine for his next start.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am going to post the player stats tonight because tomorrow is Trade Monday!

There are only 9 weeks left in the regular season and we all have lots of trades remaining. I was thinking since our scores have gotten closer lately that we would make unlimited trading this Monday so everyone can gear up for the homestretch. You cant save your trades for next season, so might as well use them if you need them. Maybe hang on to a couple in case of injury or whatever for the last 2 months. Alot can happen in 2 months so good luck!

Trades Remaining

Nyeff - 8
Ben - 6
PA - 6
TRD - 5

TRD

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good idea,might give Nyeff a chance to catch me up...lol

Well im expecting a good day at the plate the East london A's are rocking..

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Nyeff

CJohnson............203
JTSnow...............190
JKent..................290
EChavez.............273
RAurilia...............210
JCruz..................244
AJones................323

Ben

IRodriquez..........265
JGiambi...............346
BBoone...............358
ABoone...............227
ARodriquez..........312
SSosa.................341
ISuzuki...............288

PA

MLieberthal.........177

THelton...............379
ASoriano.............315
SRolen................323
NGarciaparra.......360
BBonds...............382
GSheffield...........343

TRD

JPosada.............241
CDelgado...........291
JVidro.................215
MLowell..............223
MTejada.............283
APujols...............343
MRamirez............323

All stats include today's (Sunday) games.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
TRD............42
Ben............32
Nyeff..........22
PA..............16

Totals

PA................2921
Ben..............2685
TRD..............2591.66
Nyeff............2340

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
TRADE MONDAY !

There are only 9 weeks left in the regular season and we all have lots of trades remaining. I was thinking since our scores have gotten closer lately that we would make unlimited trading just this Monday so everyone can gear up for the homestretch. You cant save your trades for next season, so might as well use them if you need them.
Maybe hang on to a couple in case of injury or whatever for the last 2 months. Alot can happen in 2 months so good luck!

Trades Remaining

Nyeff - 8
Ben - 6
PA - 6
TRD - 5

TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nyeff Halliday 21

PA Gange 12.33

Ben Millwood 4.33

New Totals

PA................2933.33
Ben..............2689.33
TRD..............2591.66
Nyeff............2361

TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok 2 trades for me i have to have a crack at ben in 2nd place...

Right first Trade is Todd Walker for Jose Vidro

2nd Trade is Barry Zito for Mussina

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Damn missed trade Monday.
Had a very bad weekend.(sick daughter). Oh hell,I guess I can wait another week to unload J.T.

TRD

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
TRD 9

Ben 0.33

New Totals

PA................2933.33
Ben..............2689.66
TRD..............2600.66
Nyeff............2361

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Miguel Tejada (SS) Oak confessed yesterday that he has been troubled by a sore right thumb for over a month, according to the San Jose Mercury News. "I didn't have any power in my hands because every time I hit the ball I was dropping my right hand," said Tejada. "I'm fine now." He said the thumb injury was a factor in a 26-game homerless streak that ended with a two-run dong Sunday.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join