It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
TRD...........23
PA.............13
Nyeff...........1.66
Ben.............0

Totals

PA..............1644.66
Ben............1438.66
TRD............1338
Nyeff..........1278.66

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ben..........33
TRD............8
PA..............6
Nyeff..........0

Totals

PA..............1650.66
Ben............1471.66
TRD............1346
Nyeff..........1278.66

No pitchers were used Monday.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ben..........45
PA............31
TRD..........23
Nyeff..........3

Pitching stats for Tuesday

PA......................14
TRD,Ben,Nyeff......0

Ben's Hit Squad has been getting major points from his Seattle trio. Suzuki had 2 homer's last night and Boone had one, they are on fire!

TRD's East London A's got 11 from their latest addition to the roster Albert Pujols, who is batting a league high .377, he is smokin'!

Nyeff's Nightmares had a rough day at the plate with Chavez, Aurilia, Cruz, and A Jones all getting donuts, 2 from Kent, and 1 from Snow. Charles Johnson did not play.
Hurry, somebody wake up the Nightmares!

PA got 6 from E Perez in place of the injured Scott Rolen who missed his second consecutive game. Gagne recorded his league high 27th save.

Ben has Roger Clemens pitching tonight vs. Tampa Bay.

Tomorrow Nyeff has Jason Schmidt facing the Dodgers and PA has Mark Prior pitching vs. the Reds.

Friday night TRD has "Moose" Mussina on the mound against the cross-town rival Mets.

TOTALS

PA............1695.66
Ben..........1516.66
TRD..........1369
Nyeff........1281.66

Ben

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sorry guys that i havent been on the site lately, been busy babysitting, and that is taking up some more time than i thought it would have, i should be back to normal by firday, maybe even tommorrow.

TRD

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey nice to see ya back....

Well a mixed scoring for me and the gaps are starting to get bigger...

I left it to late to do my trade in other words i forgot..Their is only 1 i need to get rid of now so i will do it next monday..!!

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Sorry guys that i havent been on the site lately, been busy babysitting, and that is taking up some more time than i thought it would have,

You need to talk the people you babysit for into getting a computer, lol.

(and I need a laptop)

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
PA............28
Ben..........22
TRD..........17
Nyeff........15

TOTALS

PA..............1723.66
Ben............1538.66
TRD............1386
Nyeff..........1296.66

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My team isn't asleep,my guy's are out freakin cold.I've got the trainer checking on them to make sure they still have a pulse.

TRD

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I didnt know the games started early today...

Well i have a couple of homers so its not too bad,but i see Sheffield has hit 2 again...!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Well i have a couple of homers so its not too bad,but i see Sheffield has hit 2 again...!!!!!

Yes he has! Against the Phillies though.

TRD

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh dear i forgot they were playing the Phillies....

Well you cant have everything...

TRD

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well i think the Phillies won PA so you had the best result..

Well i have had a good one so far homers from Pujols,Lowell and Tejada and its not over...

Tejada hit 5 from 5 at bat.....

Ben

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I will have all the baseball stats that i missed out tommorrow mornin. I will do everything i missed and combine them into one.

Ben

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Pitching Stats for Wesnday and Thursday

Nyeff- 30
Ben- 19
PA- 11
TRD- 4

Results

PA- 1734.66
Ben- 1557.66
TRD-1400
Nyeff- 1326.66

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
TRD...........36
PA.............22
Nyeff.........18
Ben...........10

Those East London A's bats have been hot lately, TRD got 13 from Tejada who was 5 for 5 with a homer and 8 from that Mike Lowell guy. Posada was rained out.

Nyeff's Nightmares had a couple players wake up with Eric Chavez posting 8 and "Big Cat" Galarraga getting 6 in place of the injured JT Snow, who missed his second consecutive game with a groin injury. Normally Galarraga would be a n adequate sub, but now he's nursing a calf injury. Still more injury news for the Nightmares (name seems appropriate, j/k) Jeff Kent missed last night's game with a sore wrist. If he is unable to play tonight, sub points will be in effect.

Ben's Hit Squad finally saw a break in the tear that the Seattle boys have been on, with the three of them only tallying 3 points combined. "Pudge" Rodriquez did get 5 and Jason Giambi was rained out.

PA had Rolen sidelined due to a sore neck and catcher Mike Lieberthal took the day off and Alfonso Soriano was rained out. Gary Sheffield had 2 homers for 12 points vs the Phillies (Phils still won
) and 9 from 1B Todd Helton. Barry Bonds posted a rare donut going 0-4 vs the Dodgers.

Totals

PA...........1756.66
Ben.........1567.66
TRD.........1436
Nyeff.......1344.66

BTW TRD, Mussina's start has been pushed back to Saturday due to yesterday's rainout vs. TB.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
- Scott Rolen (3B) StL said his sore neck was "back where I started" after he left Wednesday's game in the seventh inning when it tightened up, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. He didn't take batting practice yesterday and his status for today's game is up in the air.

- The Astros were not sure if Jeff Kent (2B) Hou would be available for tonight's game after being sidelined yesterday with a sore left wrist, according to the Houston Chronicle. "My wrist has been bothering me for about two weeks," Kent said. "I got tendinitis in my wrist, and it progressively got worse."

- A doctor found no serious damage after Alex Rodriguez (SS) Tex was hit in the face by a thrown ball during Thursday's game, according to the Star-Telegram. "The doctor said my face looked pretty good," Rodriguez said. "He said my cheek and teeth were pretty good. It hit me pretty square, right under the right nostril."

- J.T. Snow (1B) SF reported improvement in his strained right groin, but Giants manager Felipe Alou indicated that Snow will remain sidelined for the time being, according to the AP. "The trainer's got the final word," said Alou.

- Giants trainer Stan Conte said Andres Galarraga (1B) SF has been bothered recently by a pulled calf muscle, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

Other News :

- Mike Mussina (P) NYA will start in place of Jeff Weaver Saturday since Thursday's rainout enables the Yankees to start Andy Pettitte on Friday, according to the AP.

- Curt Schilling (P) Ari is slated to have the cast removed from his broken hand on Tuesday, according to the Arizona Republic.

- Plenty of teams are showing interest in acquiring Ugueth Urbina (P) Tex from the Rangers, but the Mariners deny that they are one of the teams, according to the Seattle Times. Mariners officials say that his $4.5 million salary is a major obstacle.

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well my Team i have now is batting pretty damm good,I may make just 1 more change and i have a quality player to replace him and then you might have to watch out above....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey I got points!!!:bounce:Hot damn.(nyeff doing happy dance.):bounce:

TRD

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nyeff you have been unlucky with players injured and out of form,I am expecting your team to start scoring some big points they must hit top form soon..!!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I kinda crippled myself by picking so many players from one team.They all got sick in Kansas city about a week ago.So most of the Giants are still struggling a little.But it is a long season and things will pick up eventually.See guy's I'am optimistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join