It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok i am gonna make a trade...Jeff Bagwell is the one going after his poor run maybe he might pick up but then again that surgically repaired shoulder he has got and the Arthritis may be taking their toll...

Im going to tale C Delgado of the blue jays..

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interleague play starts tomorrow! Alot of people dont like this idea, I think its great. Its nice to see your team play other teams once in a while.

The Oakland A's are coming to Philly for the first time ever on Friday, Sat, and Sunday, I am gonna get tickets for one of those games. Wanna go see the Phillies-A's TRD? It's just a quick boat ride across the Atlantic.

TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

The Oakland A's are coming to Philly for the first time ever on Friday, Sat, and Sunday, I am gonna get tickets for one of those games. Wanna go see the Phillies-A's TRD? It's just a quick boat ride across the Atlantic.

Well PA now that aint funny is it...Man how i would love to see the A's play..

Lets see A's v Phillies lets hope we give you a right damm good beating....

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I can rub it in even worse Trd.I live less than an hour away from the Oakland colosium.Wensday's are 2$ ticket nights.For all seats.But I'm a nice guy,if you ever get to CA let me know.I'll take ya.

TRD

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff

I can rub it in even worse Trd.I live less than an hour away from the Oakland colosium.Wensday's are 2$ ticket nights.For all seats.But I'm a nice guy,if you ever get to CA let me know.I'll take ya.

Nyeff i know you told me before and i am a bit jealous,thanks for the offer well you never know....

Damm i need to see a game..

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Pitching stats from Sunday

Ben..............12
PA..................3
TRD,nyeff.......0

Batting stats from Monday

Nyeff..............5
PA..................3
TRD,Ben.........0

Totals

PA...................1182.66
Ben...................991.33
TRD...................947
Nyeff.................945.66

TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh dear only 2 points off bottom again,well lets hope some of the new players i have will get a few points for me!!!

PA is still well in front.......

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok my shoulders are starting to hurt again.
Would somebody else like to be at the bottom?

TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ok my shoulders are starting to hurt again.
Would somebody else like to be at the bottom?

Hmmm i think me and you will be going back and forth for a while as Ben has pulled a little gap on us....

TRD

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well That Guy Mike Lowell is at it again,he's hit 2 hr with 2 on both times..:bounce:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
- An MRI revealed today that Curt Schilling (P) Ari sustained a broken right hand after attempting to knock down two batted balls in Friday's game, according to the AP. No immediate estimate was provided for how much time Schilling will miss.

- Andruw Jones (OF) Atl was scratched from Tuesday's starting lineup as he continues to nurse a hyperextended left knee and a sore right shoulder, according to the AP. Jones, however, entered the game as a pinch-hitter in the eighth inning to hit a game-winning two-run homer.

- Sammy Sosa (OF) ChN was ejected in the first inning of Tuesday's game after umpires found cork in his shattered bat, according to the AP. Sosa, who could face a 10-game suspension for the incident, claims that he mistakingly selected an illegal bat used to entertain fans with tape-measure home runs in batting practice. (yeah right).

Other news

- The Contra Costa Times reports that the Giants have contacted the Rangers about acquiring closer Ugueth Urbina (P) Tex in a trade. However, he is making $4.5 million this season, so the Rangers likely would need to pick up a chunk of the salary to make it work.

Who would name their kid Ugueth?

- Mark Prior (P) ChN has been moved up to start today on his usual four days of rest, according to the Daily Southtown.

Thats ma boy! (Damn, he got a no-decision
)

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Man that damm sosa again you'll have to keep me updated as i might have to trade him in he's caused me nothing but aggrovation all season...lol

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ben..........32
TRD..........30
PA............24
Nyeff........21

Typical isn't it TRD? Bagwell - 6 pts., Delgado & Thome together - 0 pts.

That Mike Lowell guy carried the East London A's last night with 19!

Ben's Hit Squad got another huge day from B Boone with 13.

Nyeff's nightmares were led by J Kent's 9. They benched Cruz last night because he's in a slump.

PA was led by homers from Bonds and Helton.

Totals

PA.................1206.66
Ben...............1023.33
TRD.................977
Nyeff...............966.66

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just my luck PA what did i say as soon as i traded Bagwell he would start hitting again...lol

Well not a bad night for all of us...

That Guy doing the buisiness for me..!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What do you guys think, should we launch our own investigation into Sammy's bat to see if TRD should lose points?

LOL!
J/K TRD

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
What do you guys think, should we launch our own investigation into Sammy's bat to see if TRD should lose points?

LOL!
J/K TRD

LMAO well i cant wait to monday hmmm guess who i might be trading in...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Maybe we should give Trd a suspension from points and posting.
Whatever happens to Sosa happens to Trd,if Sosa is suspended for 10 games,then TRD is suspened and loses points for 10 games.

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Maybe we should give Trd a suspension from points and posting.
Whatever happens to Sosa happens to Trd,if Sosa is suspended for 10 games,then TRD is suspened and loses points for 10 games.

LMAO....Points and Posting oh my god what will i do...

Well hopefully they dont do nothing till next week and i will have traded him by then...lol

Im suspended and lose points...lol only because then you wont be at the bottom..

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yep you saw right trough me Trd.
I'm getting tired of being a bottom dweller.

TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah well ive had a good spell at the bottom and no doubt will be their again...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join