It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Looks like I'll have to come up with another battle plan.Got to find away to keep PA from jumping out to these big leads.

I will make a trade next Monday.I think I need a new catcher.I will keep J.T Snow though,Its hard to fire family....

TRD

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
hmmm i got 2 double headers today so i could get a few points hopefully,O'leary and tejada scored for me earlier so thats a good start...!

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by TRD]

Ben

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Scores and Results

PA- 1000
TRD- 841
Ben- 828.66
Nyeff- 825

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Special shoe for Sosa

CHICAGO -- When Sammy Sosa returns to the Chicago Cubs lineup Friday, he'll be wearing new shoes designed to protect his tender right big toe.

CLICK FOR STORY

TRD

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
PA you never gonna let me forget this one are you??

Lets all have a laugh and a party at my expense......LOL

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Lets all have a laugh and a party at my expense......LOL

OK !!!

Come and join the party here Toenail....err Sammy.

TRD

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well what can i say...except..

Fallening out of my chair laughing my Head off nice one !!!

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
PA..............41
TRD............29
Ben............13
Nyeff..........12

Totals

PA................1041
TRD................870
Ben................841.66
Nyeff..............837

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
- Ivan Rodriguez isn't expected to return to the Marlins' starting lineup until Friday or Saturday, according to the AP. He bruised his foot when he fouled a ball off it last Sunday. Pudge did make an appearance as a pinch-hitter in Wednesday's game, however.

- Jeff Kent bruised his left hip while making a diving catch on Tuesday and was not in the lineup on Wednesday. He is listed as day-to-day and will be re-evaluated on Thursday.

- Sammy Sosa (OF) ChN still anticipates he'll be activated from the DL on Friday, according to the AP.

- Jason Giambi (1B) NYA was back at DH duty on Tuesday after experiencing a "flareup" in his aching left knee, according to Newsday.

- Mike Piazza (C) NYN will miss at least six weeks and possibly the rest of the season with his groin injury, according to the AP. He was diagnosed with a Grade 3 strain, the most severe possible. Part of his muscle was actually torn off the bone.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ouch!!!!Pulling a groin muscle off the bone,that has got to sting.Guess I could use a gimpy smilely face now.

Ben

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Pitching Stats for Wesnday

PA- 25.66
TRD- 12
Ben- 0
Nyeff- 0

Results
PA- 1066.66
TRD- 882
Ben- 841.66
Nyeff- 837'

It seems like everytime we get close to Pa he seems to drift away even more. GRRRR.

TRD

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Not that bad a night for me,pulled a little gap between myself and 3rd place but PA is still way out their..... Grrrrrr....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Damn PA damn him to hell......j/k
At least I'm in a familiar place....the bottom.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Nyeff, might be time to place a phone call to your dear uncle and give him an ultimatum.
JT Snow, get hits or be fired! :tum:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nope.J.T. stays.......for now. But I will be getting rid of Piazza on Monday.

I hope J.T gets the hit that puts me on top.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ben...............35
PA.................27
TRD...............17
Nyeff.............11

Ben's Hit Squad got 29 points fron his Seattle trio, Boone(14), Suzuki(8), and Cameron(7). PA would have had a bad night if not for 1st baseman Todd Helton's 3 HR's vs LA, he had 23 points himself. TRD's East London A's finally got a nice game out of Bagwell with 6 points and Nyeff's Nightmares 11 points can be credited to off nights for SF and Atlanta and Jeff Kent led with 8.

Totals

PA..................1093.66
TRD..................899
Ben..................876
Nyeff................848

:cool2:

Ben

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Results

PA- 1095.66
TRD- 899
Ben- 876
Nyeff- 848

The only pitcher to get stats last night was Gange.

TRD

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
hmmm Toddy Helton eh!!! PA

Well still hanging on to 2nd place just...

whoahhh Bagwell finally scores if he hadnt maybe J T Snow might have started catching him up on the points Table...lol

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ben..............32
PA................21
Nyeff............15
TRD................9

Totals

PA................1116.66
TRD................908
Ben................908
Nyeff..............863

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
- Curt Schilling left his start on Friday with a bruised pitching hand after he was hit by a comebacker in the seventh inning. Although the bullpen ruined his shutout, they did preserve his win. X-rays were negative, but a team spokesperson said that he suffered a bone bruise. It is not yet known if he'll be forced to miss a start.

- Ivan Rodriguez returned to the Marlins' starting lineup on Friday for the first time since fouling a ball off his foot last weekend.

- The Red Sox gave Nomar Garciaparra (SS) Bos a routine day off on Friday. The club was off on Thursday, so he was able to maximize his rest.

- The Cubs activated Sammy Sosa (OF) ChN from the disabled list on Friday. He missed 17 games after having a nail removed from his right big toe. In his first game back, he went 0-for-4 with three strikeouts. It shouldn't be held against him, however, as Wade Miller was red-hot, striking out 14 on the day.

- Jason Giambi (1B) NYA will serve as a DH in all three games against Detroit this weekend, but plans on returning to his first base duties when interleague play starts next week, according to Newsday. Giambi was the DH for New York on Thursday after experiencing a "flareup" in his left knee.

BTW, Giambi hit two HR's tonight.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join