It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
PA thought i had more points than that...Sosa's reserve was goodwin and he hit a homer,walked and stolen base,RBI and hits...Sosa's out so whoever fills in is his reserve i mean i can't have a reserve for a reserve and so on...

Ben

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pitching For Thursday

TRD- 13
PA- 3
Ben- 0
Nyeff- 0

Trd got yet another save from Urbina

Results

PA- 806.33
Ben- 714
Nyeff- 709
TRD- 698

TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Urbina again..!! Mussina is pitching tonight so it would be could if he can get my first win with him...

PA i should get goodwins points for last night he took Sosa's place...RF...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

PA i should get goodwins points for last night he took Sosa's place...RF...

You guys tell me how you want to do it. In all of the fantasy leagues I've ever been, you pick a player and not a position. But anyway you guys want to do its fine, just let me know for when I do the stats. So basically you have whoever plays RF for the Cubs then, is that what you're saying?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Goodwin had 11 points.

TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
PA what i was saying is Sosa is out injured
..right..I get the reserve....so who was his reserve last night? as he plays at right field and it was o'leary filling in at RF now goodwin was last night at RF so as i was getting o'learys points do i get goodwins. or do i not get anything and was a player down ..

Not trying to change it but i am meant to get a reserve for sosa so who do i get for last night...nobody??

Tension in the air...lol

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No tension, just trying to keep everyone happy and on the same page.

Like I said, I've never heard of using a players sub. It doesnt matter how we do it, as long as we all agree. So when your player gets hurt, we made a one game penalty until you get the reserves points. So after the one game penalty is served, should you get points for whoever plays RF or should you pay a one game penalty on your reserve and start getting the reserve's reserve points the next game?

This is the first time we have came across this, so as long as we all agree on a way to score it everything will be fine. Like I said, I dont care either way, as long as we agree and decide.

Personally, I dont like the idea of reserves points. I think that if you're player goes down, you lose their points and have the option to trade him on Monday depending on the severity of the injujry. But again, I dont have a problem any way we do it, a long as its agreed upon.

This is all in fun, so no tension at all. I cant imagine if we were competing for money, lol.

Are Ben and nyeff around for their 2 cents??

TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well i just thought we got the reserve if your player is out injured just like "the Toenail"...Did you know he is getting that nickname on some sport sites...lol

Well i don't really care either way (liar)..

So what if your player is out injured and they play different players 5 nights running what happens then?

Just thought it would be easy if u just have who fills in for them in their pos untill they are back or you decide to trade them...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

So what if your player is out injured and they play different players 5 nights running what happens then?

Good question. I would like to know what Ben and nyeff think about this. It really doesn't matter to me one way or another, just as long as we agree on something so there is no confusion when I do the stats.

So, the "Toenail" nickname is starting to stick, huh?

TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by TRD

Good question. I would like to know what Ben and nyeff think about this. It really doesn't matter to me one way or another, just as long as we agree on something so there is no confusion when I do the stats.

So, the "Toenail" nickname is starting to stick, huh?

Yeah it looks like you started a trend,i mean he is being called that on official sport news pages,i couldn't believe it...lol

Yeah Ben,Nyeff have kept quiet about it i know they have read it...silence is golden.

Ben

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
PA, i would appreciate it if you were able to do the stats for the pitchers this weekend, i dont think that i will be around a computer cause I am going away. Thanks Man your the best.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
PA, i would appreciate it if you were able to do the stats for the pitchers this weekend, i dont think that i will be around a computer cause I am going away. Thanks Man your the best.

No problem Ben, have a nice weekend!

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
PA............48
Nyeff........28
TRD..........21
Ben..........18

Pitching results from Fridays games....

TRD...........25
PA.............24.66
Nyeff...........0
Ben.............0

Totals

PA............879
TRD..........755
Nyeff........737
Ben..........732

TRD

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
whoahh im off the bottom...man that feels good..

PA had a monster at the bat and has pulled away again..There's just no catching him at the moment..

TRD

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just realized Urbina with another save...oh my god thats 16 now...

Mussina lost again..

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Mussina lost again..

Lets see, Mussina was 7-0 before TRD picked him up and is 0-3 since.
I think Carl Everett needs to have a talk with Moose.

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Two early afternoon games on this fine Saturday. Already in these games, Nyeff's Nightmares has a homer from Andruw Jones and PA has homers from Gary Sheffield and Nomar Garciaparra. Could be another big night from the plate.

Nyef also has Curt Schilling on the mound tonight vs the Padres. Remember Schilling tallied 33 for nyeff in his last outing. The Padres are slumping and strikeout alot, Curt might have another field day.

TRD

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
PA guess my luck has run out...

You had a bit hit,just what you needed after that little slump..

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
PA..............41
Nyeff..........14
Ben............10
TRD..............9

Pitching points after Sat's games

Nyeff ..............21
TRD,Ben,PA.......0

Nyeff's Nightmares got 18 from Schilling with a no-decision but 11 K's. Ben's Hit Squad was led by 7 from ARod. TRD was led by 5 from that Mike Lowell guy. PA had big games from Garciaparra(12), Soriano(11), and Sheffield(11). Bonds missed the game so PA will get the subs points starting tomorrow as Bonds is supposed to miss 4 or 5 games at least.

Totals

PA..............920
Nyeff..........776
TRD............764
Ben............742

I'll try to get the player stats up tomorrow, Monday is trade day!

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
How about we extend tradeday until Tuesday for the holiday weekend? Nyeff probably wont be at work and Ben might still be away. I guess it's not a holiday for you on Monday TRD.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join