It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Bottom Dwellers Rule...:bounce:

Nyeff used to drink all different spirits, scotch though always found a bit harsh..Just had JD about 14yrs ago and got the taste for it now it is the only one i drink,not that i drink much..
: lol

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I never cared for JD,but my father in law had a bottle of some special JD,he bought in the late 1950's.He said when he died for us to open it and have a couple of drinks on him.
Well he died and we opened it,it was the best whiskey I ever had.Man was it smooth.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

The burden of holding up you guys is getting to great,especially that guy at the top..Lets hope it changes soon!!!

Are you calling me FAT ???

By the way, this is me doing the stats for the league!

That poor guy is all over the net!

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
PA did i call you fat....lol

You seem to have put on a few pounds by the picture,man if that is what im holding up then no wonder i have a bad back..

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
TRD, I did note your trade, that Jose Vidro guy for that "piece of you know what Jiminez".

I still say Nyeff would be right on my tail if he wasn't trying to keep his relatives in the lineup. :tum:

And while you're on the subject, I am a beer drinker, preferably Miller Lite. If I do a shot, its Southern Comfort chilled. Once in a while I'll have an Absolut and cranberry if I want a cocktail. Oh, and how can I forget a nice frozen rum runner in the summer, with some Bacardi 151 in the straw. :bounce: I'm getting thirsty.

:cool2:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey PA leave my family outta this.
I got a home run from him last night.

Oh BTW, Thanks for searing the retina's in my eyes PA.That was more pale skin then I ever wanted to see.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey PA leave my family outta this.
I got a home run from him last night.

Oh BTW, Thanks for searing the retina's in my eyes PA.That was more pale skin then I ever wanted to see.

Ben

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK iam offically scared for life by that picture.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
See what you did PA,poor young Ben is scarred.He has to go through the rest of his life with that image stuck in his mind.

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ben you ok....Hope you get over it..

Looks like Father Christmas ate all the Pies this year....

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hmmm That Guy Mike Lowell just hit a homer again for florida...:bounce:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hmmm That Guy Mike Lowell just hit a homer again for florida...:bounce:

He's a stud, where'd ya find that Mike Lowell guy?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
More bad news for the Nightmares

NEW YORK -- New York Mets catcher Mike Piazza will miss at least six weeks, and possibly the rest of the season, after tearing his right groin muscle last week.

Piazza saw team physician Dr. Andrew Rokito, who said the All-Star catcher had a Grade 3 strain -- the most serious -- with the muscle partially torn off the bone. Piazza will not need surgery.

Another baseball source told ESPN.com that the shortest possible recovery time for Piazza is eight weeks, not six. According to sources familiar with the medical reports, the groin muscle is completely torn, and the tear is so severe, the muscle folded up like an accordion.

espn.go.com...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I guess Ben didn't get around to the pitching from Monday, the only team with points was Nyeff's Nightmares with 15 so I'll just add that to the total when I do Tuesday's batting.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
PA...........31
TRD.........23
Ben.........21
Nyeff.......21

Totals

PA.............773.33
Nyeff.........660
Ben...........651
TRD...........636

Ben

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sorry guess my mistake i looked at the stats yesterday and i thought that i saw nobody got any points. Ooppps. SOrry Nyeff.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Damn,no Piazza.I will stick with his backup for a couple of day's and see how he does.If I have to I'll trade him on monday.

Ben

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Pitching Stats for Tuesday's Games

TRD- 12
Nyeff- 11
Ben- 0
PA- 0

Results

PA- 773.33
Nyeff- 671
Ben 651
TRD- 648

TRD

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ohhh not much in it at the bottom...thought i might just get off it...

Might not tonight as ben has ol Roger pitching...

Ben

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Roger is pitching tonight agaisnt the Red Sox, and i am hoping that he gets a win so that i can pull away a little bit and get close to catching up to the PA.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join