It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Alwight Geezer keep your hair on no need to get out your pram........

Anyway nice Link PA thanks..!

Ben

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pitching Results for Sunday

TRD- 13
Ben- 12
Nyeff- 0
PA- 0

Mussina lost yet again to move to two straight losses, he pitched seven innings with 6 k's. Smoltz for me had another save.

Results

PA- 704.33
Nyeff- 606
Ben- 598
TRD- 589

I can't wait for the batting stats. The Boone Brothers had a great day they had 3 total homerun's.

TRD

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah Ben i noticed that the brothers are doing good,I think you will pick up some hugh points at the plate....

I watched the Astro's v Phillie last night i only made it to the 6th innings 03:15 am was time for my bed...

See a great catch off Thome right down the line..Superb

Looks like my players are hitting a slump just like nyeff in the early games...I might make a trade in a while i'll have a check and will see...

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm just about done the batting stats, I was really busy this morning. I am surprised there are no trades today, I thought we might all be trading. :bounce: I might do a trade, not sure yet.

Ben

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well i was thinking about doing a trade, but my boys have been doing well lately.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ben.........27
PA...........27
TRD.........18
Nyeff........9

Ben's Hit Squad Got 3 more homers from the Boone Brothers, they had 21 of his 27 points. I cant believe Giambi is only batting .203, if he doesnt get a hit in his next at-bat he will drop below the Mendoza line. Nyeff's Nightmares had a slow day at the plate, he got 2 from Vance Wilson who is in for the injured Mike Piazza. TRD's East London A's got only 3 from the league leader Carl Everett but Troy O'Leary is filling in nicely for Smmy "Toenail" Sosa. PA had a big day from Scott Rolen with a dozen.

Totals

PA............731.33
Ben..........625
Nyeff........615
TRD..........607

Back to a dogfight for second place!

:cool2:

TRD

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well i wan't to do a trade just havn't sorted it out yet....got to get myself out that bottom spot..(he say's praying on his knee's).....

Ben i reckon you don't need one lol..The way they have been hitting...They are on fire...

PA you sure you need one also,be intersesting to see who you trade..I might take your castoff...lol

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OK, I am going to make a trade. I will drop Bobby Abreu for Gary Sheffield, please dont ever tell anyone I dropped a Phillies player for a Braves player, lol.

TRD

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nyeff this link is just like the day you are having.....

www.zero-soft.com...

OK i will make a trade today.....I'll take J Vidro of montreal for that piece of you know what D Jiminez

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nyeff's Nightmares 1st basemen JT Snow finally got himself a homer tonight, he's been slumping. Sorry nyeff, couldn't resist.

I still think he's your uncle! :tum:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
PA...........11
Nyeff.........9
TRD...........6
Ben...........5

Totals

PA.............742.33
Ben...........630
Nyeff.........624
TRD...........613

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Noooooo,I'm slipping again.

No he is not my uncle.
But I still have faith in him.When Snow homered last night,I thought to myself,take that PA.

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thats a bad night..lol wasn't alot of games though....PA did you note my trade??

Man im still standing strong but won't be able to much longer my back is giving way a bit...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Don't worry Trd,by the looks of it I will be relieving you soon.Take some asprin and hang on.....:bounce:

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nyeff might need a bit more than that maybe a shot of morphine might do the trick...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Morphine,JD, whatever floats your boat.

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Morphine,JD, whatever floats your boat.

Lol now that makes me sound bad...

The burden of holding up you guys is getting to great,especially that guy at the top..Lets hope it changes soon!!!

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I tried to bring PA down,but he pulled away.Now it is Bens turn.

Now as long as you use the morphine and JD for medicinal(sp)purposes its ok.

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Nyeff one of us will get their...(i hope)

Morphine ive never had,but the jack D is a different story,man that old no7 brand is a bit special...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know,I'm kinda surpized you like JD.I would think with all the whiskey and scotch you guys have on the other side of the pond,would be better.
Oh yeah we will bring PA down.All hail the bottom dwellers.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join