It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Thanks a bunch guys for taking over for me. I am all done with the test so I should be back on the site now full-time. Thanks for posting up my scores PA if you are ever away just let me know and I will do the scores.

No problem Ben. How do you think you did on your test?

I will try to get all the player stats up tomorrow before trade day, I think I might be making another one. :cool2:

TRD

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Yea seeing as to iam back, looks like my boys are back to playing.

Don't like that!!

Trade day hmmm might be making another one.....just to bolster my line up..!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My SP Mark Prior pitched today and had 6 K's but didnt get the decision.

We have seen the potential points you can get from pitchers.

TRD

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
My SP Mark Prior pitched today and had 6 K's but didnt get the decision.

We have seen the potential points you can get from pitchers.

Yeah agree the pitchers can make a difference....

Shame about your one though PA....Lol....:bounce:

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I just saw that nyeff's catcher Mike Piazza was placed on the DL because of a groin injury. He played last night, so nyeff will start getting Vance Wilson's stats tomorrow.

TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nyeff has had a few injuries so far....Don't think i had a great night but you never know..Urbina got a save so thats a few points on the board so i wil have to wait till later...

Ben

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Pitching Stats for Saterday

PA- 13.66
TRD- 11
Ben- 0
Nyeff- 0

PA's prior had a start last night but couldnt get the win, he pitched 7 and 1/3 innings and 6 k's. TRD's Urbina had another save last night, make that two straight games with saves.

Totals

PA- 683.33
Nyeff- 596
TRD- 563
Ben- 559

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ben...........27
PA.............21
TRD...........13
Nyeff.........10

Big day for Ben's Boone Brothers, 14 from Bret and 12 from Aaron. Not much offense around the league yesterday other than that.

Totals :

PA..............704.33
Nyeff..........606
Ben............586
TRD............576

Look for all of the player stats this afternoon, I have a feeling tomorrow might be a busy day on the ol' trading block.

TRD has Moose Mussina on the hill today for the East London A's.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
* The New York Daily News reports that Mike Piazza (C) NYN will miss at least a month of action due to his severely pulled groin. He will have another MRI taken tomorrow and be examined by Mets doctor Andrew Rokito.

* Carl Everett (OF) Tex jammed a finger during yesterday's game but was able to finish out the contest, according to the Star-Telegram. Everett is also bothered by a nagging quadriceps injury.

* The Cubs placed Sammy Sosa (OF) ChN on the 15-day disabled list after the All-Star had a toenail removed from his right foot. The Cubs initially said that Sosa would miss 4-to-5 games, but they obviously changed their minds.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here are the year to date stats for ST fantasy players. They are by position, meaning for instance TRD's Sammy Sosa has been hurt but I am just putting his subs points with his, instead of breaking it down too much.

Nyeff

Piazza...........77
Snow............25
Kent..............85
Chavez.........57
Aurilia...........60
Cruz,Jr..........76
A Jones.........88

Ben

IRod.............48
Giambi..........52
BBoone........88
ABoone........42
ARod............77
BWilliams.....55
Cameron......85

PA

Lieberthal.....42
Helton...........81
Soriano.........72
Rolen............80
Garciaparra...83
BBonds.........77
Abreu............85

TRD

Posada.........52
Bagwell........65
Jiminez.........31
Lowell..........73
Tejada.........71
SSosa..........67
Everett........109

Remember, these stats are after Sat's games, not including Sun.'s games.

I wonder what Carl Everett stepped in.

I'm thinking up something fun for the All-Star game, but thats not until July? I think.

Ben

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Nice job with the Stats for the players PA. Gives a very good perespective on what the players have been doing as of lately. ABoone for me has 44 points already i just signed him this past weekend. :tum:

TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not a good night for me again...

Is everett out for a while or what??

My star player.....

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks Ben, I hope it helps to evaluate your players. The only thing is though, I combined points per position. In other words, the 42 points is your total 3B points for the year, ABoone has 19 and Ventura had 23. By the way Ben, the Boone brothers both homered again today, did you place a call to them? Did you guys know their dad, Bob Boone (ex-Phillie catcher) is the manager for the Reds?

TRD, Everett is on fire and he did play today, seems as he is playing through his injury, unlike Sammy "Toenail" Sosa.

TRD, Now can I call you a jinx? Mussina is going to lose his second straight start, both since you picked him up. :tum: J/K

TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Man thats just my luck!!!! My players seem to have hit a lull at the moment just not doing the buisiness so they say...

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

109 points with a jammed finger and a strained quadriceps, should I start hurting my players?

TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

109 points with a jammed finger and a strained quadriceps, should I start hurting my players?

I admire his bravery thats what i want with my playes..lol I was just hoping he doesn't go on the sick list..!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

By the way Ben, the Boone brothers both homered again today, did you place a call to them?

Aaron Boone just homered again in the 10th, thats 3 for the Boones today and 6, yes 6 in the last two days!

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I was just hoping he doesn't go on the sick list..!

We call it the DL over here, the disabled list. :bounce:

TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I was just hoping he doesn't go on the sick list..!

We call it the DL over here, the disabled list. :bounce:

Ok we just say injured,i'll have to brush up on the US languague...My cockney slang is a bit different...lol

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Ok we just say injured,i'll have to brush up on the US languague...My cockney slang is a bit different...lol

Hey, keep your cockney to yourself!

**Hey, here is a pretty cool site that shows who hit homeruns that day, HR leaders, all-time HR leaders, etc. It's called Going, Going, Gone.

sports.espn.go.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join