It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pitching Results

PA- 27
Ben- 0
TRD- 0
Nyeff- 0

Results

PA- 564.33
Nyeff- 444
Ben- 430
TRD- 429

PA still holds the solid lead over first place. Whenever I feel like we are starting to close the gap on PA he pulls out ahead again.

TRD

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Not bad for a monday night...PA is still keeping that 100 point gap at the top with the rest switching places every few day's...

I feel a big score comming on again!!

Watch out above!!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow from last to second in a little more than a week.:bounce:

Maybe if we get new people we can take the points from the players they draft,and cut them in half.That way someone can't go through player stats,pick the guy's that lead all the stats,and start off in first place.

TRD

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well i think we have quite a few of the good players...It will be hard to do it as they won't have a chance of winning our league,maybe do div 2 league?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Division 2 sounds good.Maybe we would be able to get the divisions to go head to head in the playoffs......:tum:

TRD

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Division 2 sounds good.Maybe we would be able to get the divisions to go head to head in the playoffs......:tum:

Hey now its starting to sound better hope some members sign up!!!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was just browsing throught the box scores, most of the games are still in progress but nyeff's catcher Piazza has 2 HR's and they're only in the 5th inning.

Also, that Mike Lowell guy just hit another homerun, who is this guy?

TRD is a jinx!!! Mussina wins 7 in a row and then TRD picks him up and he's knocked out of the game after 5 innings and only 2 K's. :tum: J/K !

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nyeff..........36
TRD............26
Ben............22
PA..............16

Nyeff's Nightmares belt out a big 36 with 15 from Piazza and 7 from J Kent. He also got 5 points from Frank Menechino as Eric Chavez sat out his second game with a hand injury. TRD's East London A's with another huge night from that Mike Lowell guy, he had 13. Ben's Hit Squad was led by Cameron's 7 points but Smoltzie got him a save tonight.

Totals

PA.............580.33
Nyeff.........480
TRD...........455
Ben...........452

:cool2:

Ben

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Pitching Results for Tuesday

Ben- 12
TRD- 7
PA- 1.66
NYeff- 0

Smoltz had a save for me, Mussina wasn't hitting his spots and he ended up pitching 5 inning and strukout 2. Mesa Pitched an inning but blew a save.

Results
PA- 582
Nyeff- 480
Ben- 464
TRD- 463
Still barely in front of TRD.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Cool only 102 points behind PA.I have my sights set on 1st.:tum:
Trd is a jinx?Naw,he will turn it around.In with good air and out with bad.Go Trd..

TRD

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just my Luck mussina blows out last night..Ha Ha 7-1 still a good record expect big points from him..

That mystery man Mike Lowell does it again....Where did i find him

See Nyeff has picked up..:bounce:

1 point in it Ben your turn could be comming,but im still standing firm

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by TRD]

TRD

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sammy Sosa 15-Day DL May. 13

Comment: Sosa is still in considerable pain after surgery to remove his toenail on his big right toe, and it isn't a sure thing that he will return when eligible to come off the DL, the Chicago Tribune reports. Luckily there was no sign of infection after the procedure.

Lol

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Sosa is still in considerable pain after surgery to remove his toenail on his big right toe

Aww, poor Sammy, why doesn't he wrap his foot in thousand dollar bills. Sorry, I have no sympathy for these overpaid athletes.

TRD

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
PA totally agree i would have just ripped it off and carried on..Sosa is a wimp

But he is in my Team so hurry up and get your fat overpaid backside in the Team and start hitting some Homers.!

TRD

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thats bad....Houston in the third bases loaded,up steps Bagwell to bat..What happens.......They walk him...

What chance do you have!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Thats bad....Houston in the third bases loaded,up steps Bagwell to bat..What happens.......They walk him...

Hey, thats 2 points! One for the walk, and one for the RBI. I know its a walk, but if the bases are loaded you are credited with an RBI.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I cant believe that Mike Lowell guy hit another homerun tonight, #13 !!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
TRD...........33
Nyeff.........29
PA.............15
Ben...........12

Totals

PA.................597
Nyeff.............509
TRD...............495
Ben...............476

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm getting closer PA.
Maybe I should keep those thoughts to myself,I don't want to jinx my guy's.....:smug:

TRD

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by TRD

Hey, thats 2 points! One for the walk, and one for the RBI. I know its a walk, but if the bases are loaded you are credited with an RBI.

Grand Slam would have been better...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join