It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk Fantasy Baseball

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well PA that has cheered me up a bit,good to see my boys doing well!

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dont forget that tomorrow is trade Monday!

I'll have a name for my team by tomorrow too, I'm leaning towards PA's Pirates, but its not very original.

I was thinking about proposing a trade, but I'm not sure.

TRD

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Man i just had a little look at the scores my guy's are hitting well...Posada isn't playing and Houston got 10 runs and bagwell wasn't their either,unless they took him out of the game?

And what with sosa and his majoy op lol
I'm still expecting a big score at the plate..:bounce:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yeah the Astros played the Phils today, I just got done watching the game and Bagwell was given a rare day off to rest.

That Chicago game that Troy O'Leary homered in for TRD was postponed because of rain, I dont know if they will restart it or if they will pick up where they left off. You wont get those points today TRD.

TRD

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
PA i just looked at your posts it say's 666 devil man...

If they restart do they count or do they play the whole match again?

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
If they restart do they count or do they play the whole match again?

They erase all of the stats like they never happened and replay the game from the beginning at a later date.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
TRD............33
Ben............20
Nyeff..........10
PA..............10

TRD's East London A's had a whopping 33 today with 12 from Carl Everett and 11 from that Mike Lowell guy. Ben's Hit Squad was led by 11 from Mike Cameron, Nyeff's Nightmares were led by Jeff Kent's 3 pts and PA got 4 from Bobby Abreu.

Injury news:

Today nyeff got 1 point for A Galarraga as JT Snow missd his 2nd game and Ben got 2 from Nick Johnson for J Giambi's 2nd game out.

Tomorrow is trade day!! :bounce:

Totals

PA..................527.33
Ben................420
Nyeff..............416
TRD................414

A real dogfight for second place!

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pitching Stats for Sunday's Games

Ben- 2
TRD- 1
Nyeff- 0
PA- 0

Not to much action went on in the Bullpen's last night. Smoltz pitched an inning and striked out one. And Urbina pitched an inning with no stikes.

Totals

PA- 527.33
Ben- 422
Nyeff- 416
TRD- 415

Your right PA a real dogfight for this second postion. This is getting to be some good fun watching my players win and things of that nature.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am going to be making a trade on this fine morning. I will be getting rid of 3rd baseman Robin Ventura. He hasn't been really doing that much for me. And I will be picking up 3rd baseman from the Reds. Aaroon Boone. Looks like I got the brother team now.

TRD

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes things are hotting up and we have gained a bit of ground on PA...Good night of batting for me!

I will make a trade im just sorting it out!

TRD

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok i will swop my pitcher Hernandez for Mike Mussina NYY i don't think anyone has him!!

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's a really good pickup TRD. He is currently 7-0 and he has his best stuff out of his whole career. He is finally hitting his spots with his fastball. He is playing amazing i was thinking about trading for him myslef.

TRD

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks Ben well hernandez isn't pitching that much so i'll go with one that is and the yankees are stating to pick up,as he is a starting pitcher i thought he might be a good choice...
The pitchers can pick you up some big points....

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
M Mussina and A Boone are both really good pick-up's. As Ben said, Mussina is 7-0 and really has his stuff going right now and Aaron Boone just had a three homerun game the other day. I might make a trade, I'll know in a few and I might even have a team name.

TRD

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Good PA i've been having a think about your team name,can't think of much....

Trade you Ha do you need to?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes I am going to make a trade. As you said yourself TRD, pitchers can get big points and my man Pedro Martinez got pulled in the fifth inning of his last start because of a groin injury. He is supposed to make his next start but I'm dropping him for Mark Prior of the Cubbies who pitches against Milwaukee tonight. :tum:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like things are get tighter.:bounce:
Hey new emotionicons...Cool..
:
:cool2:
I noticed that it is just us 4 playing fantasy baseball.I had a thought over the weekend
Why not sart a thread that is locked at the top of the baseball thread,for an open enrollment if a new member wants to play.
The reason why I have never joind a sports message board before,is I always felt like an outsider.Most of the people have been chatting for some time and know each other.So anybody that reads our FBB thread my not be inclined to join,because it is just the 4 of us going back and forth.I think it is fun with the 4 of us,but if there were more people it might make it better.
Just my two cents....
: :smug:

TRD

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thats a good idea nyeff i not bothered by a bit more competition!!

PA i hope you made a good choice...

Damm that Mike Lowell guy is doing good for me,good job i drafted him in..:tum:

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by TRD]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind doing the stats of a few more members, the only thing I was wondering about is if we have new members, how will they compete with all the points we have already accumulated?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Nyeff.........28
TRD...........14
PA.............10
Ben.............8

The usual light schedule on Monday, only 2 AL teams played so not too much offense. I cant wait for Ben's pitching stats, my newest addition Mark Prior got the win and had 11 K's !

Ben's Hit Squad only had one player on Mon. and IRod had 8, PA had 2 players Helton and Bonds, TRD's East London A's had 3 players and Sosa's sub Troy O'Leary got 9 for him, and nyeff had all his players except Chavez and his leader was Kent with 8.

Totals

PA..............537.33
Nyeff..........444
Ben............430
TRD............429

Still a dogfight for second place!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join