It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam, Iraq and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

www.hagmannpi.com...

"1 December 2003-- The above photograph reportedly shows members of the US Third Infantry holding a 3-D image of a celebratory, cigar smoking Saddam next to an image of the WTC towers. The image has been recently circulating among several Internet forums and news sites, including at least one Islamic Jihad site."

I know this isnt "proof" so to speak, but I do find it odd that a painting of Saddam toting a cigar happily while the towers are being burned would be found in Iraq.

Maybe Saddam was involved and maybe directly responsible for the terrorist attacks(Just ranting). Its probably nothing but at the very least it is an interesting pc to talk about.

Any opinions on this??

Anyone know what the circle in the middle says?

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Dreamz]

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
the dam US soldiers painted that. It dont mean saddam did the terrorist attack

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExTReMeMe
the dam US soldiers painted that. It dont mean saddam did the terrorist attack

Yeah American soldiers painted the World Trade Center being attacked and then decided it would be a good idea to put Saddam in with it, all the while they were taking there Arabic writing courses.

No one ever said it meant anything, but it could "possibly" mean something. Who knows? I sure dont.

I will say this, dont post if you dont have anything INTELLIGENT to add to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   

"The plane's logo and coloring resembled that of Iraqi Airlines...

The photograph, showing two rifle-toting Marines in front of the mural, was shot by Getty staff photographer Joe Raedle, who is accompanying the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force from Task Force Tarawa. "

Found this one and thought id post it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit

"The plane's logo and coloring resembled that of Iraqi Airlines...

The photograph, showing two rifle-toting Marines in front of the mural, was shot by Getty staff photographer Joe Raedle, who is accompanying the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force from Task Force Tarawa. "

Found this one and thought id post it

I would be EXTREMELY curious to as when these drawing were made. I wonder if anyone has the dates these were "made."

Probably not, but would be interesting to know.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yeah your right! I;m not finding much other than that on them but I;ll keep looking

top topics

join