It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: jim beam and fruit of the loom to sponsor r. gordon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i think it is funny that robbie gordon is driving a car whose advertising theme is "drink smart" i have never seen robbie do anything smart

Jim Beam to be on Robby Gordon's car

By DAVID POOLE

The Charlotte Observer

Jim Beam Brands joined the list of distilled spirits sponsors for NASCAR's top series on Wednesday, announcing that its Jim Beam bourbon will sponsor Robby Gordon's No. 7 Chevrolets for the Daytona 500 and a number of other races.
Gordon, who announced Tuesday that Fruit of the Loom will be his primary sponsor for nine races this year, will also have Jim Beam as an associate sponsor for the entire season.

The company will market its "Drink Smart" program through its sponsorship of the team Gordon will own and drive for this year.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought that Jack Daniels had the No. 7 car?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
this sucks, i love Jim Beam, and wear Fruit of the Looms but i can't stand Robbie Gordon. Now i have to change my bourbon and my underwear. (that just doesn't sound right does it?)

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
jack daniels will be on the 07 car of dave blaney

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
this sucks, i love Jim Beam, and wear Fruit of the Looms but i can't stand Robbie Gordon. Now i have to change my bourbon and my underwear. (that just doesn't sound right does it?)

Just not at the same time, man, don't want any unfotunate events...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
He'll be wearing the fruits and drinking the Jack!! And still won't finish any better!!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What a travesty!! Jim Beam is sponsoring Robbie Gordon? Didn't they do their research? How could such a fine product support such an arrogant, careless, and reckless driver? If I didn't know any better, I would have thought Robbie drank a fifth of this now tarnished whiskey before many a races. I urge all whiskey drinkers to boycott this product and tell their friends to do the same.:loudhorn::angry-smiley-034:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i have watched robbie drive in lots of many kinds of cars for many years now...have yet to see him make a smart decision, i really don't see his team sticking around all too long

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
ao what if drinking too much Jim Beam makes you mess you're Fruit of the Loom?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Robby Gordon didn't qualify for the race.

top topics

join