It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: Richmond this weekend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
well richmond is this weekend and i have the privelage of going to this race. i leave thursday so i won't be around for about a week to pester and torment ya'll. here's an early prediction for the race. if you're betting, put your money on Kenseth. and the number 2 finisher will be Mark Martin. you can bank on that. well i'm off to the pillows.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i envy you, i used to go to the old 1/2 mile track there, was always a good time even though you knew that richard petty was gonna win...have fun, wish i was going along

TRD

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey Aegis have a great time!

Well i shall take that in mind when i pick my team...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
well i'm in richmond today. we're going to go to Washington DC today. should be interesting. went to the track yesterday, it was awesome, can't wait for the race tomorrow.

TRD

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey sounds real good i hope you have a blast. Did you take a camera by any chance? A few pics would be awesome!!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
have a cold one on me...can't watch a race without a beer or two...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the race was great. i just got up we partied till about 6 this morning. i finished off a case and a half of beer last night and i feel terrible. but it was a blast. i forgot to bring my camera, but i think my friend did, so i'll see about those pics. i'm off to busch gardens now.

TRD

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LOL!

Sounds like you had some fun. Case and a half jeeze you must have a sore head. The race sounded good by Toejams description so it looks like you got to see a good un. Have fun!!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
we're going to drive over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge today. should be fun it's something like 17.5 miles long. no beer for me today though, i still have a headache.

TRD

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I bet no more beer sounded like you had a skinfull..Sounds like your having fun anyway's and you have gone back to the top in the Fantasy league...

top topics

join