It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: Indy Speedway Seats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Where are the best seats to sit in at the Indianapolis Speedway? My Bro is coming out from Calif. for the Brickyard 400 and I just want to make sure that we get the best seats possible!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey shoostring good to have you here.

Sorry i can't help ya there but Toejam,Aegis and some of the others will be able to help you out.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
my friend has went to Indy before and says that there really isn't a good seat in the house since they put the infield grandstands in, it blocks the view of everything except what's right in front of you. But i would suggest something in turn 1 or turn 4. even if the seats aren't that great you'll have a good time. Oh yeah and one more thing, the higher up the seats the better, one thing about going to a Nascar race is don't be afraid to spend some money on tickets because you do get what you pay for. Have a great time.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks guys, that helps a lot.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
have to agree with aegis on this one, i have never seen a race there but i did the track tour once, whatever seat you get you will only see one small portion of the track, if your brother is a race fan you might ask him what part of the track he would prefer

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I went to the Indy 500 a few years ago.

There was over 500,000 people there!

We had infield seats between 3 & 4.

Ever see a car suddenly go by you at 220mph? You dont see much. And with all the seats in the infield, it is tough to see anything.

I havent been back, but if I was to, I would try to get seats where I cann look down the frontsretch or backstretch. This way I could get a better track view.

Too bad you cant take him to a NASCAR designed track, as most of the time, you can see the whole track.

join