It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver Energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The other night I had this really vivid dream. I was in this old house and there were all these entities around me swirling around. There was also another entity- a higher precense definantly of female gender.... I asked the female entity why I attracted all these entities and she goes "They are aware of your silver energy" then the dream ended. I woke up feeling more refreshed than I have had in weeks.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I searched it but lost it so...........anyway I would guess it means some sort of physic ability that you may have but dont realize, or maybe its something from a movie that sparked it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
She's telling you that there are beings around you at the energy level. Like when you can focus on your energies you will be able to perceive the beings etc. imo

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
The other night I had this really vivid dream. I was in this old house and there were all these entities around me swirling around. There was also another entity- a higher precense definantly of female gender.... I asked the female entity why I attracted all these entities and she goes "They are aware of your silver energy" then the dream ended. I woke up feeling more refreshed than I have had in weeks.

Interestingly, you might want to know that many people who Astral see a 'Silver Cord' attached to them as they float up. It's what brings them back down afterwards. Like a Safety Cord.

Also, you may find it interesting that it's in the bible as well.
Ecc 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Interestingly, you might want to know that many people who Astral see a 'Silver Cord' attached to them as they float up. It's what brings them back down afterwards. Like a Safety Cord.

I was going to claim the same... Likely, you just traveled astrally without even realizing it... Next time you hear something like this, make a conscious effort to look down and see if there is such a visible cord attached.

I used to think it was a lot of hooey too (the astral cord bit) till I saw it for the first time, and realized that it was all to true....

The cord is what anchors your astral form to your physical one...the denizens of the astral plane recognized your "silver energy" and thus realized you were "just visiting" and were simply curious....

Beware though, just like anywhere else, there are not so friendly entities there as well....if you ever feel you are under attack...."wake up" and snap back to reality...for it is said that if your cord is severed, you may never find your way back to your physical form!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i wish i could wake up refreshed

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When I was at the heighth of my abilities (16 or 17), I recieved a dream/vision of a being that I felt was the spirit of woman. A pure female force. "She" shifted in and out of different looking women. Old faces blended into young, African American blended into Asian. every time I looked, the face would be changed. She spoke to me, and said I would know the spirit of womankind. She said I would have a greater respect of women now. It was very moving. I woke up crying. I know it sounds strange, but I think I was visited by the collective energy of all women.

top topics

join