It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: jimmy spencer punches Kurt Busch after race.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Jimmy Spencer allegedly punched Kurt Busch after the race when kurts car ran out of gas and spencer ran into the back of him. here's the link

www.nascar.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Those two have had an ongoing feud for sometime now. I think Jimmy may need some anger managment classes.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
spencer was suspended for the next race (Bristol), fined 25,000 dollars, and placed on probation till dec 31. Busch was placed on probation till dec 31. in my opinion spencer should of been suspended till the end of the year.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I'm sure as hell no Busch fan, but Spencer flew off the handle, did something assinine, got caught, and is rightfully paying the price.
Killdick of the Blugrass

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
afang, Dec. 31 IS the end of the year. I didn't hear about Busch getting probation, though. I guess more than what we're hearing went on...
Killdick of the Bluegrass

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by killdickvital
afang, Dec. 31 IS the end of the year. I didn't hear about Busch getting probation, though. I guess more than what we're hearing went on...

let me clarify, spencer should not be allowed in a race car till the end of the year, screw this probation stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't know. I'm old school. Racers have always had hot tempers. I think just a fine would have been fine. I think suspeneding him will just keep Spencer mad. Tell them to shake hands and get over it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dale junior should have kicked rusty's arse!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I WOULD like to see someone bytch slap Gordon, though. I bet he'd cry.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
he didn't ram you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you. he rubbed you, and rubbing, son, is still a felony.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes both spencer and busch are put on probation till end of season

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

by Mike Lopresti

Letter to NASCAR.....

Now wait just a gol' darn minute. What namby-pamby is handing out penalties for NASCAR these days?

Suspend a fellow for a little itsy-bitsy punch? Hell's fire, if you did that to every driver who got a little sore, we'd never have a race. All we'd do is sit at hearings.

And put a fellow on probation, just because he wants to bump and grind a little? What are they supposed to be doing out there, dancing? You want chivalry, go to a bridge tournament. Lead foots do not come with prissy manners.

I know what you're doing. You're trying to be like those wimps in baseball and basketball. Trying to be respectable like the fancy sports. They spill a little blood and everybody starts foaming at the mouth, and passing out fines like they're chewing tobacco. Then they shake hands and go back to their wine.

This is NASCAR. If you cant take the heat, get out of the fourth turn.

Both these boys had their reasons.

Take Jimmy. Sees like he's been racing since gas was a dollar, but he's having trouble right now beating a school bus. So he takes a pop. Only mistake he made was not waiting until Busch got out of his car. That aint quite manly.

And Kurt, he's just trying to get around the track faster. Just making a living. Nobody wins a race by saying 'excuse me'.

This is NASCAR. This aint baseball. This aint even hockey.

top topics

join