It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: Darn Jimmy Johnson and Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Darn, Jimmie Johnson, I know his car is running as fine as can be and I know his pit crew works flawlessly, but I still wish that frsh-mouthed boy hadda blown an engine or something!
It doesn't help my disliking that he is buds with Jeff Gordon, I'll tell you!

Seriously, a crummy race with a crummy ending, what, with the rain and all.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more TC.Not to mention Dale jr had a less than spectacular performance.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
how about that matt kenseth though. statistically there are only 4 drivers that are in the running for the championship now. let me see if i can find that darn link........here we go.

www1.roanoke.com...

i like the running being down to 4, that means that this title is Kenseths to lose, and based on past performance, who would of thought that Jack Roush's first title isn't gonna come from mark martin or jeff burton. now i know it's a little early to call the title in favor of kenseth, but he's my driver so i'm gonna anyway.

tough break for Jr. losing 140 pts is gonna be tough, but if he keeps running like he did earlier this season he'll be nipping at matts heals pretty soon. it's gonna be a fun year, just like the good old days in the busch series.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Jr's team had a tough go of it, and they were losing their grip for a while. Is this setback going to be a kick to the nuts that keeps them down in points?

Matt is doing great! You're right, it's too early to make a call, but if I had a few bucks to bet I'd put it on him and his team.

Although I'm from Alabama, I hated to see Stewart go behind the wall as he did. I like good competition and hate a snafu catch a competitor between the eyes.

top topics

join