It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Cena the Champ thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Personally, i dont think John Cena is the best champion RAW can have. I think there is better wrestlers, such as Tripple HHH, and the same with Kane, Big show and a few others.

With Cena, i just feel he was made champ due to him releasing a music album and doing some sort of rap music, not sure how that deal works. I feel that the WWE is making him champ and cashing in on it somehow.

I admit hes good but i dont think hes that good that he can defeat Tripple HHH. Which is why i dont think he will be champ for much longer, i think at the next big event with RAW he will lose the title. And his You cant see me thing he does is crap lol

I wonder though, if the Spirit Squad will get the title from him? i think the main Spirit Squad guy is Mickey

aj7

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hi guys cena is a good wrestler but HHH is the best champ that raw could ever have:party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey AJ,

welcome to sportz tawk, how you doing?

I noticed you wrote Tripple H is the best champ RAW could have, do you think he would be the best in Smackdown?

aj7

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
hey rynaldo82 HHH would not be the best on smackdoen because of the legendary UNDERTAKER

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ahhh.... its been quite a while since Undertaker was the champ but he always seems to be challenging for the title.

Am i right in saying Tripple H and Undertaker have battled it out before?

Other than that, how did you find the site? when you get the time you should post on the Introductions section

aj7

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i will do
yes you are right taker beat HHH ages ago
I found this site by looking for random things on the internet

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
good to see you posting again..

yeah.. i thought that was a match ages ago though i cant actually remember it.

You should have a look in the Diva threads, we have one where your supposed to vote for your fav one, well your supposed to vote of the one you dislike least

But jeeze! it sure is hard

aj7

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
lol
I am sure that its very hard to chose
who is your fav wrestler and what other sports are you intrested in???
Hope to speak to you later

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
hey AJ...

erm.. my fav wrestler, i aint sure whos my fav but there is a couple i like. I think Tripple HHH is good, and i think Edge is alright. I think him and Lita make a good team. I like Sean Michaels too, he was my fav when i was younger, same with Hulk Hogan. He was the best hehe!

Same with Booker T on smackdown, i thought he was good on WCW and he was a good wrestler. For some reason in Smackdown he doesnt to much wrestling.

Other than wrestling, i like soccer/football depending were you are from.

aj7

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
cool i dont like shawn micheals that much but i like mostly who you like
I also like the undertaker and batista

I also like football
who do you support (please say that its not aresnal) lol

Hope to hear from you again soon

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The first time i seen Sean Michaels years ago he had a tag team partner, and HBK did his end move to him and then they had a big falling out. Marty Jenety disapeared and HBK became a big star in the WWF (which was its name at the time)

I thought when he and Tripple HHH were team they were brilliant, the de-generation X group.

I support Celtic, if i had to pick an english team it would be Fulham

aj7

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
i like celtic too but my fav team are
MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!
DX were my fav tag team did you hear that they might be getting back together in the near future
how cool would that be?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah, it would be pretty cool if DX got back together.

I seen the wrestling the other night, the McMahons still have it in for HBK and with the end match, Tripple H missing with the sledge hammer and hitting Shane, Vince looked well mad. Makes you wonder if thats the end of Vince and Tripple H getting along.

Maybe they will start trying to screw Tripple H and if its right about DX, i guess this could be the start of Tripple H and HBK getting back as a team

aj7

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hi Rynaldo82
I would love to see DX back together but i dont know who will be in it because road dogg and billy gunn are now in a different federation
do you think that the new DX get will invite in
let me know your thoughts :party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
yeah... i was googling around the other day and found an article saying about DX getting back together at or before next months Vengence event.

Have noticed recently Tripple HHH is doing the old suck it act lol.

You would imagine it would be more than just HBK and Tripple HHH though if they come back as a team.

Maybe a tag team will join them? dont know who though

aj7

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
maybe some new talent that could be trained by them both???
did you see the great khali beat the undretaker how stupid is that
let me know what you think
also the suck sign was used by both at wrestlemania:party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
yeah, it sounds like a good idea.

woah.... the great khali beat the undertaker, was it a good match?

I never seen it, i guess its on later on in the week? if not, i would imagine it will be a torrent file somewhere for download

aj7

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
it was at judgement day he pinned him with 1 foot!!!!!!!!!!!
iwas really shocked when i heard :party-smiley-018:
do you think that rey deserves to be the champion?
let me know what you think:party-smiley-018:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cena deserves to lose the belt to the king of Xtreme RVD

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i guess its possible, the champ title seems to be switching hands alof these days.

Though, i think at some points its going to end up being back to Tripple HHH

top topics

<<   2 >>

join