It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Edge and Lita WWE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just wondering, if you watch the WWE what do you think of Lita and Edge these days? do you like them better than a few years back. When Edge came in, his storyline was around Christian (Whats happened to him?) and Gangreal who was just utter garbage. I thought he was alright then, and he was a fan fav.

It was the same with Lita, she was with the Hardy Boys and again, they were a fan faviourite team.

But i think since Lita and Edge teamed up, i prefer them both much more. I used to think of Lita as some goth chick, but now that she has an attitude i think shes way hotter, and with Edge i think hes improved big time. Hes not the best wrestler, i think hes a great characther and quite funny to watch at times, and with Lita in the corner, i think thats the reason why to his success of recent.

It does make you wonder though if a split will happen here between them both, or if Lita will return to the womans wrestling

It would be unfair to talk about Lita if i didnt produce some pics, so here you go

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Christian the TNA champion and Edge will break from Lita b4 ECW 1 Night Stand

join