It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Simon Crean!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A bit of Australian ploitics for a change

It's about time that Simon Crean stepped down as opposition leader. Maybe now the Howard government will have some real opposition.

Since this is the mud pit I'll be crude. Labor sucks and Johnny Howard rules.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Howard is a pig-ignorant fool and antipodean pawn of that other imbecile GWB. He has no show of another term at all, not even via a manufactured Tampa-like crisis.

But in image politics the ALP is challenged by the task of most appropriate placement for Crean. If they have to recycle someone, forget Beazley, they could do much worse than resurrecting Bob Hawke.

www.nma.gov.au...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ah bugger Hawke..........

bring back Gough Whitlam I say!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Howard is a pig-ignorant fool and antipodean pawn of that other imbecile GWB. He has no show of another term at all, not even via a manufactured Tampa-like crisis.

But in image politics the ALP is challenged by the task of most appropriate placement for Crean. If they have to recycle someone, forget Beazley, they could do much worse than resurrecting Bob Hawke.

www.nma.gov.au...

Need I remind you the $96 billion debt the previous Labor government put us in. The Howard government has paid over $57 billion of that back, while keeping the budget in surplus every year since they won office.

If Labor wins the next election Australia will once again be in economic mayhem. Plus they'll be played like puppets on the international scene, just like how the Unions play them like puppets in the local arena.

And look who won the Labor leadership, Mark Latham, a man who broke the arm of a taxi driver during a fight and called the Prime Minister an Arse Licker. I certainly wouldn�t vote for a man who had no respect for an office he himself will be running for.

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by StationsCreation]

top topics

join