It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Wrestling Oldies coming back???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Jings! this guy is rotten. I never thought highly of him the last time he was in the wrestling, but i have seen him a few times recently fighting the worst wrestlers there is. Hes still got the same gimmick.

I guess he will be in the Sunday 1hr shows for a little bit, and make his way back up to raw or smackdown

[Edited on 3/3/06 by rynaldo82]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
never been a big fan of goldust, cant see him offering anythin more than the little he offered first time round

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi, welcome the the foruM

How you doing? what other sports do you like?

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see him perving up over Shelton Benjamins mom the other day, quite sickening if you ask me. The guy is a freak for sure...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lol. the Sheltons mom storyline is such a pi$$take

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Alright..... within the past few weeks i have seen something odd.

Thats golddust back in it, tonight saw Animal from the Legion of Dome and the other week it was Tanaka (the indian guy) and Hacksaw Jim Duggin has been making appearences too.

Is there some show aniversary coming up and thats why these old dudes are showing up?

TRD

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Animal has been in it for quite a few months now, he won the tag-team titles with heindrich a little while ago..

As for tatonka or whatever his name is, he's been in it for about a month and Marty Jannetti was back aswell.. He helped his old tag-team partner Shawn Micheals out and Vince offered him a contract if he kissed his butt... Janettie was in the ring and Vince had his strides down but he just couldnt do it. Micheals came into the ring to stop it and Shane whacked him with a chair and grabbed his face, puckered his lips and made him kiss Vinces bare backside while he was out cold lol....

As for them all turning up, who knows what they have planned...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
LOL. i seen that bit with Vince, has he lost the plot.

But yip, it does feel like there is alot of the wrestlers who were early 90s are hanging around at the minute

TRD

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well they are doing a tour of the UK very soon, maybe they needed some more faces to make up the numbers?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hola!

i seen they are doing a tour, 4 or 5 places down in England?

Talking about people turning up again, i seen Mabel the other day. Remember him, a big fat guy who wears funny trousers?

new topics

top topics

join