It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Henry v Undertaker this friday!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
WWE.com has announced that Mark Henry will face the Undertaker this Friday on SmackDown! Also scheduled for the show is a fatal four-way match to determine Booker T's opponent for the U.S. Title at No Way Out, between Orlando Jordan, Chris Benoit, Matt Hardy, and JBL. Gregory Helms will also put his Cruiserweight Title on the line against Nunzio.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That will be a good match, i think Undertaker will sneak it though or it will be a draw, like a disqualification perhaps.

And it wil lead to a 3 man championship match

Hmmm... I think the Bogeyman is going to end up facing Booker T, he is better than the likes of JBL and dudes like that

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It should be a great show, let alone the Undertaker fight. They seem to be pushing Henry alot, but he had no real wrestling skills, he's just a mountain of lard, who sweats alot like a dirty fat pig....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wasnt there a post about Henry is leaving when his contract is up?

maybe they are just building him up/ his charachter and then they will write him off basically.

he is just brute strenght, i always liked the guys like Shawn Micheales, Bret Hart who had a style... but when it came to big matches, they always came up with a new dimension. you cant really work that with Henry

is Gregory Helms the guy who was the hurricane?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
watched the match, took Undertake ages until he could knock Henry down and was abuot to win it before M&M came down.

And then Angle came down and hepled Undertaker,

Next week though... its...

Angle and Undertaker vs Henry and M&M

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
hmmm... the other day on Smackdown it was Angle vs the Undertake and Undertaker was going to win it, and then Mark Henry came down and beat up the Undertaker.

Just wondering whast going to happen...... i think at Wrestlemania its Randy Orton vs Rey Meysterio vs the Champ (who at the minute is Angle)

Thats Taker had 2 goes and not done it, and Mark Henry is messing with him. So i think those 2 will fight at Wrestlemania

I think Angle will be champ for a while though

new topics

top topics

join