It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Royal Rumble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After Kurt Angle successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Mark Henry at the Royal Rumble, Undertaker rode to ringside on a white horse. He then sent a powerful message to Angle when lightning bolts crashed to the ring, causing it to collapse.

Just weeks after losing the WWE Championship to Edge at New Year's Revolution, John Cena reclaimed the title after forcing the Rated R Superstar to tap out to the STFU at the Royal Rumble.

After dedicating his performance to the late Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio entered the Royal Rumble second and went the distance, last eliminating Randy Orton to be declared the winner.

The Boogeyman looked impressive in his pay-per-view debut, pinning former WWE Champion JBL after hitting him with a pump-handle slam

Referee Trish Stratus hesitantly counted Ashley's shoulders to the mat at the Royal Rumble, giving Mickie James the win after Mickie hit Ashley with a devastating powerbomb

The Cruiserweight Championship Invitational at the Royal Rumble was open to former Cruiserweight Champions, opening the door for the man that eventually won the match and became new champion... RAW's Gregory Helms.

I GOT ALL THIS FROM WWE.COM
:loudhorn::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley-018::party-smiley- 018:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I always loved the Royal Rumble. I have a couple of the old ones on VHS.

TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Great stuff, sounds like there was some good match-ups, they will repeat it on sky but if i miss it i'll get the dvd. But i shall be looking forward to seeing it.

join