It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: BREAKING NEWS! Angle new SD! champ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Main Event: 20-man Battle Royal. 19 men in the ring. Long pause. Number 20? Kurt Angle. Boom. Not a pop - bigger than a pop. A boom. Amazing face heat. Shows that fans don't buy the Anti-American Angle. It's a 1984 cookie-cutter gimmick and it DIDN'T work. I'm glad they put Angle in this spot. You can't force things on the fans. Match goes on. Here are the workers in it, listed in the order they were eliminated: JBL, Big Vito, Animal, Simon Dean, Nunzio, OJ, Regal, Crazy, Burchill, London, Matt Hardy, (at this point Henry and Angle are on the outside of the ring and Henry slams Angle through the announce table. Angle out cold. Henry comes back in.) Lashley and Henry have a stand off-Henry sends him out. Kendrick, Sylvan, and MNM were eliminated next. This left Rey Jr. and Mark Henry. Henry tosses him out after a minute or two. Angle back to his feet. Angle and Henry. Hits and Angle Slam on Henry. Good spot: Angle with a leg scissors on Henry on the ropes trying to send him over, but Henry counters and hits a Power Bomb on Angle. They do a similar leg scissors spot again, but this time Angle leans all the way back and sends Henry to the floor. They both went over, but Henry hit first.

New World Champion, Kurt Angle. Celebration in the ring with confetti and Pyro. Huge, Huge, Huge, Huge, Huge, Huge face heat. That's six times I typed "huge."

TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Whoah i never thought he would win it. Never in a million years...

So what happens now? Isn't Angle in that 6 man thing in the cage for Cena's title?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
That was a few days ago

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
WOW so angle just showed up on SmackDown and won the World Heavyweight Title just like that?...... cant wait till friday to watch what happened then.

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaingangsoldier247
That was a few days ago

Was it? Damm, what happened, i didnt get the pay per view...

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This guy Carlito and Masters, liked teamed up on people and beat them.... and then they gave Cena a kicking, Carlito turned on Masters and pineed him, then Cena got up and beat Carlito.

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ahh so Cena held onto his title...

Ocelot, i watched it yesterday. Mark Henry was throwing everyone out and looked like he was going to win. They could have made it look less like a fix to be honest. Henry had Angle up loads of times and could have thrown him out easy at any given time...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Ahh so Cena held onto his title...

Ocelot, i watched it yesterday. Mark Henry was throwing everyone out and looked like he was going to win. They could have made it look less like a fix to be honest. Henry had Angle up loads of times and could have thrown him out easy at any given time...

haha.. i know what you mean...

right at the end, when Angle got him out with his legs wrapped round Henry's neck, it lifted him over? how much does Henry weigh? lol

new topics

top topics

join