It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Haas to return to WWE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I remember Angle introducing both Haas and Benjamin as a tag-team and since then Benjamin has went on to make a path of being a single wrestler, and has alot of potential. When they were a tag team i thought Haas was the weaker member

Will be intreesting to see how he gets on and if he will be a single wreslter rather than returning to the tag team business.

Is that Jackie the wrestlier his wife?

Charlie Haas confirmed to fans at the UK 1PW convention that he will be returning to WWE after fulfilling his independent and overseas commitments. Both he and wife Jackie Gayda have been public about his return, as Gayda was one of the sources initially responsible for the story.

One report actually credits Haas as saying he would be on RAW Monday, although that is not confirmed.

source

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well Haas is back and i believe its Smackdown hes in as he defeated Shelton Benjamin a few weeks ago. But by the looks of it they 2 have had a major falling out......

What happened?

I think these days Shelton has went on to make a name for himself and is a good wrestler in Smackdown and hes quite athletic which i think the fans like. I guess Haas and Shelton will fight sometime soon but i do think Shelton is the better wrestler

new topics

join