It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I admit doing this to my nieghbors....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know it's cruel, but there dog was in my trash several times every day and they NEVER picked it up.
So, deer hunting season comes around right? I happen to have several sets of antlers.....I strapped the antlers to the dogs head. (We live in the middle of a large chunk of woodland and hunters are everywhere).
Hopefully they get the hint?

The other horrible thing I did - the lady down the street is always causing trouble for everyone. Once she was going to sue us because a rock about the size of a tennis ball was in the road. (Why sue us you wonder? Oh - because we are the only ones who bother putting gravel on the 1/2 mile road or plowing it ect. )
So - when my 6' phython shed an expecial nice one piece skin I took it down to her house and put just the tip of the tail part in a little knot whole in her portch - right next to her front door. LOL! She had to call me for help, and of course, the good nieghbor that I am, I forget all the past nastiness that she's pull and run to her aid ;-) She was nice for almost 1/2 a year after that! LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
I know it's cruel, but there dog was in my trash several times every day and they NEVER picked it up.
So, deer hunting season comes around right? I happen to have several sets of antlers.....I strapped the antlers to the dogs head. (We live in the middle of a large chunk of woodland and hunters are everywhere).
Hopefully they get the hint?

The other horrible thing I did - the lady down the street is always causing trouble for everyone. Once she was going to sue us because a rock about the size of a tennis ball was in the road. (Why sue us you wonder? Oh - because we are the only ones who bother putting gravel on the 1/2 mile road or plowing it ect. )
So - when my 6' phython shed an expecial nice one piece skin I took it down to her house and put just the tip of the tail part in a little knot whole in her portch - right next to her front door. LOL! She had to call me for help, and of course, the good nieghbor that I am, I forget all the past nastiness that she's pull and run to her aid ;-) She was nice for almost 1/2 a year after that! LOL

lol, too funny!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Good one there Angela. Funny

new topics

join