It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gooday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've been visiting and reading this site off an on for a little while now. Finally found a place to get a non hotmail/yahoo email acount to register.
so here i am.
hope to share my bias opinions with you all, and hope to read yours too.
peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
G'day. Glad to have you here.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard and have fun

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I am your local newbie help line CEO! If you have questions, comments, need help, or anything, send me a U2U and I will assist you to the best of my ability!

Welcome again

-wD

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Neutral

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its overwhelming, i read something here every minute that i want to post on, but if i did, i would be saying the same thing over in different ways.
normally im pretty quiet on message boards, usualy due to the content being rather dull and time wasting. when i do comment i try to say something that means something (usually ends up killing the threads
)...good thing i found a messge board where content is abundant and thought provoking.(it will be the death of us all those pesky thoughts)
cheers!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
omg you mean that name wasnt taken

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Neutral,

you chose that id but then you mention bias....hmm,

bias is okay when one can admit to it,

I doubt anyone can or should be completely neutral.

welcome aboard and prepare for battle.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Glad you found us. Don't fret killing a thread here. There are so many threads, you would have to devote your every waking moment to thread-killing if you wanted to wreck the joint.
Have fun, speak your opinion, but more importantly, speak your knowledge.

BTW, the beer keg is on the second floor. Do not get drunk though. You don't want to know what some of these heathens have done to people dumb enough to pass out around here.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Neutral,

you chose that id but then you mention bias....hmm,

bias is okay when one can admit to it,

I doubt anyone can or should be completely neutral.

welcome aboard and prepare for battle.

i dont really believe neutrality exists. even within trying to not make an impact on something, the absence of ones presence can foster just as much change upon the universe, micro or macro.
i think us humans complicate things with words, thought, sciences, that we throw ourselves into such extremes of emotions, to the piont were we're convinced that theres a measurment from one end of the extreme to the other, when there is really none, just whatever we make up, or define.
do you think rabbits are struggling to find balance like us?
i dont think they are, as with all the other creatures and matter that make up all this...they just simply are.
this reminds me of a book that sums this up and puts it much more eloquently than myself.
Daniel Quinn - Ishmael

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome to our humble comode.

top topics

join