It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Angle Revealed As Third WWE Draft Lottery Trade

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The third trade overall in the "WWE Draft Lottery" month (second from SmackDown! to RAW) was made last night live during WWE RAW.

It was none other than your olympic hero, Kurt Angle! Kurt Angle was introduced on RAW in the final segment of the show in a face-off with Triple H (and Ric Flair).

All night HHH and Flair had built up the fact that they were going to "take a stand" against the fact that anyone can just "waltz" into RAW from SmackDown! in the draft and confront tonight's trade.

The two did their own version of a "worked-shoot" promo, which didn't exactly live up to the efforts of that from Paul Heyman and Rob Van Dam at the ECW PPV on Sunday.

It was also announced that Kurt Angle would wrestle Batista one-on-one the day after WWE Vengeance in two weeks on RAW. In addition to that, Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels has been added to Vengeance.

Source: Wrestling Exposed

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yawn. yawn, yawn. This is terrible.

TRD

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm starting to dislike Angle, i thought he was ok to start off with, now he is a jerk.. This storyline with Booker T and charmel (sp) is getting boring...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Angle is fine, it's the whole draft that is boring me.

TRD

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Someone needs to beatdown on Angle...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
i used to like Angle aswell... at the start he was good but then he was in Vince team, and i dunno. his Charcahter seems to change too much. It was funny the gold medals days. but thats over, and well.. he seems to do more talking these days than wrestling.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
His interviews are not the best, you can't fault his ring work, but I agree I'm not sure what direction they are taking the character in.

top topics

join