It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: More Big News On WWE Trying To Sign 3 Big Stars

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Credit: PWTorch.com

Currently, WWE is looking at CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson for possible contracts.

Here is how each man breaks down in the eyes of WWE management.

WWE continues to be high on C.M. Punk. A lot of people think he has the look and the potential to be a WWE main event wrestler in the future, and has incredible talent on the mic as well. Punk is extremely passionate about what he does, and is considered by many to be a true "student of the game."

2004 and 2005 have been break out years for Punk, as he put on several high quality matches with Ring of Honor, and engaged in a feud with Ricky Steamboat.

WWE management continues to remain interested in former ROH Champion and current ROH Pure Wrestling Champion Samoa Joe. WWE's primary concern with him remains his physique. Hopefully WWE realizes Joe could out-wrestle the majority of their roster, regardless of his physique.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i dont really know who this Punk guy is, is he good? sounds like they want 3 big names and hoping that willl boost the ratings i guesss

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Punk is a talent, could go on to be a star, my guess is a top mid-carder but the WWE seem to be pushing those guys into main event status.

new topics

join