It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Rey Mysterio In OVW, Backlash DVD News, Lance Storm, More

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Source: PWInsider

Lance Storm has a new commentary up on his official website. He looks at his penultimate WWE bout and the final scheduled match of his WWE career, against Chris Jericho at the ECW One Night Stand PPV. Storm wrote the following in regard to the show and the match: "Chris Jericho and I had our first match together, and I've always said it would be cool to have my last against him as well. This will be my chance to book end my career, wrestling a close friend, and one of my favourite opponents." Also, Lance Storm will be opening of his training school on June 13 in his hometown of Calgary.

Former WWE star Andrew 'Test' Martin will be wrestling his first match since returning from his neck fusion surgery and his WWE release last July. Test will be working for TCW Wrestling in Manitoba, Canada at the Grand Beach Entertainment Center, working a handicap match main event.

Rey Mysterio is scheduled to appear at the first of Ohio Valley Wrestling's Super Summer Sizzler events at Six Flags in Louisville, Kentucky is tomorrow night.

The Backlash 2005 DVD has been released and is shipping. The PPV Extras feature backstage footage of Lita and Edge as well as an exclusive post-bout interview with Shawn Michaels and Hulk Hogan.

join