posted on May, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
There are no house shows scheduled for SmackDown this weekend due to their Judgment Day PPV this Sunday at the Target Center in Minneapolis,
Minnesota. After the PPV the SmackDown brand heads off to the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for the SmackDown tapings on Tuesday, May 24th.
The WWE RAW brand start’s their tour tonight at the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Matches confirmed for tonight’s card is:
- World Champion Batista vs. Triple H
- Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian
- Chris Jericho vs. Muhammad Hassan, with Daivari
- Chris Benoit vs. Edge
- Val Venis & Rosey vs. The Heart Throbs
- Viscera vs. Rob Conway, with Sylvain Grenier
- Steven Richards vs. Chris Masters
- Matt Cappotelli vs. Tyson Tomko
Then on Saturday the brand travels to Loveland, Colorado with the same lineup, then moves on to Colorado Spring, Colorado on Sunday for a 1pm show,
Batista vs. Triple H and Ric Flair in a handicap match is scheduled to be the main event. Finally the tour ends with the RAW broadcast on Monday in
Green Bay, Wisconsin, with Batista defending his World Title again Edge.
WWE SmackDown being up against the CSI season finale, they scored their lowest fast national rating in a very long time, only scoring a 2.8 with a
four share. This isn’t good news for the WWE knowing that there is a SmackDown pay-per-view just days away.