It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing by touch/energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Can anyone give me terms to do a search on reguarding this topic? I can get rid of my own pain if I can be still and put my hand or head on someone else. I would think it could 'go in reverse'? My SO has terrible neck/back pain and headaches. I'd love to be able to help him.
Any adivce or help or the correct terms to look up?
I don't meen rekie ect.
A deseased friend use to be able to run his hands over your body (without touch) and cleans the negative away (felt like a weight lifted and would relieve a headache some times), and he would feel what he called 'hot spots' over places that wer 'not right'.
I know energy is transfered from one to another, but how to use it in a healing way...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
and search for;

laying on of hands

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks, I'll do that

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
more people should learn how to do this, I would but I have no time, I mean between work and school and friends its hard enough to get in a meditaion session

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What the world needs now is ..... sweet .....,

its the only thing we can't get enough of,

lay the hands on and lift away my troubles.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
when i get this feeling, I need sexual healing...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The 2 things I'd like most right now, sex and sweets. I was really trying to get my mind off of it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
'The secrets of the masters of the far east' is a set of 5 books which I read some years ago. There was a chapter or two about a young girl who lived in a village in the himalayas, and she could heal just by touching people.

I read the account of the girl's abilities to my 5yr old son, thinking that he would somehow relate to the child.

Then a few months later I caught the flu or something, and was in a lot of pain and discomfort for a few days.

Then one evening my little son said he was going to try and heal me like the girl in the story healed people. He stood next to me as I was sitting on a chair, and just touched my shoulder. Instantly all the pain and fever vanished and I was completely healed.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Do some research on Reiki healing. I'm sceptical of it myself, but if it works...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Milady,

There are many forms of energy work many of them Eastern. If you research these topics they may be of some use to you:

Reiki
Qi-gung
Accupunture
Accupressure
Twena
Noetics

best of luck to you and your search.

hrxll

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here are some links for reiki healing. These are the sites I personally use. There are many more, but these are all quite in depth. As far as training, it can be pricey, but, well worth it. Level 1 and 2 are generally around 75 - 100 each, and level 3 (master) runs about 250 or so. Level 3 is required for legal practice and for teaching. I intend on getting level 3 certified eventuallly. Does it work??? Seems to. I have had some luck with it and know of many who are more adept with it than I who are very successful with it.

fox.cs.vt.edu...

www.reiki.org...

reiki.7gen.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Any advice on terms to look up....I dont meen rekie ect......

~~~+~~~

HerExcellency provided a short list.

FMP ...the real, powerful, Healers..are born, gifted,

most like a-> SAVANT is blessed with an 'ability'...

that means others, not so gifted, can learn somewhat but will never possess the powers of a true healer.

Theres' room for every level-station of care givers, doctors, surgeons, Healers.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Chakra healing
Psychic healing
Psychic surgery
Pressure points
Chi energy

those terms should help your search....good luck.

top topics

join