It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Gangrel Signed To WWE, Backstage Heat On Wrestler; More

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is backstage heat on Romeo Roselli of the Heartthrobs since debuting on RAW. Several people have said he is letting his push go to his head and has been shrugged off by many backstage. We're also told that Roselli contacted Northeast Wrestling and tried to get more money out of them for working a show last weekend claming he was a TV star now. One source even went as far as to say he was told to ask for more money by his parents which is pretty laughable. The joke is that he is lucky he is not on SmackDown! because he'd have to face the likes of JBL and Holly.. Several people wondered if Regal and Tajiri worked stiff on them on Heat this past week as Antonio wound up with a black eye.

Jonathan Coachman has been suffering from a bad eye infection or broken blood vessel in his eye. He has been in a ton of pain since last weekend and hasn't been able to drive. He actually worked the same Northeast Wrestling show that Roselli was at.

Gangrel has signed a WWE deal and is working in OVW right now and plans to return shortly. We're told he's been signed for quite some time and was rehabbing from an injury.

Steven Richards is also in OVW training for a return after suffering a broken nose from Chris Masters several weeks back.

Source: Wrestling Exposed

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Regal would work stiff on a rubber band! I'd be suprised if Takiri would deliberately work against someone in the ring.

Gangrel sucks, why bring him back? The character had no heat and his mat skills are weak.

The Stevie Kick is coming back yeah!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Gangrel does suck as you say, i can't understand why the hell they would want him back. I guess they need a punchbag lol!

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
They lack heels so if the bring him back as the 'goth type' you have a ready made heel, a rubbish one but then again I'm not a billionaire like Vinny Mac!!!

top topics

join