It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Trish Stratus Talks Sex, Being Naked, Favorite Body Part, More

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Source: Mike Aldren

WWE diva Trish Stratus gave a very revealing interview to Maxim Magazine.

In the May issue she talks about how she likes it between the sheets: "Usually I like it nice and calm and I enjoy being in control. When I'm really into it/enjoying the sex I can moan pretty loudly, I can also go pretty long.

" Does she shave? "I'd have to say I have a bush quite often. I guess I'll get around to shaving/trimming once or twice a month. When I'm busy it could get pretty hairy down there."

Her favorite body-part: "I would have to say my ass. I like my breasts too but I just love my ass , it has always been my favourite and most sexy body part. It's a great size and it's very smooth , probably from all the years of working out!

" Does she like getting naked? "Actually I walk around my house naked a lot. Especially when I come out of the shower I won't put on clothes for a long time. Also when I'm taking off my clothes to get into the shower or changing I'll stay naked for a while. I like being naked and I like body, sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll just randomly take my clothes off and watch TV or do the laundry naked."

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
have we got her address so we can see her parade around the house naked?

we could use Gibbs Redneck mobile and park outside the house lol

TRD

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
She likes a bush?

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
She likes a bush?

hey,. be carefull what you say.

i thought she would have a brazilian lol

George W will be having an affair now hehe

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think we should get together and have a Sports Tawk field trip to Trish's house. We could present her a trophy for favorite diva... yadda yadda.

For a woman so comfortable about nudity, I don't understand why she doesn't go the Playboy route. It's not like she's a prude or anything

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yeah Trish walks around the house naked all the time. I always tell her to put some clothes on but she never listens to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Yeah Trish walks around the house naked all the time. I always tell her to put some clothes on but she never listens to me.

You know her then?

top topics

join